PlayStation Wrap-Up - Is Shenmue 3 Your Top Game of 2019?

**edit** never mind, already mentioned

If it doesn’t work, maybe you didn’t allow Sony to collect additional data:

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2020/01/14/look-back-at-your-gaming-year-on-ps4-with-the-playstation-2019-wrap-up/ said:
Users need to have […] allowed us to collect “additional data.” Users can check their settings on PS4 at [Settings] > [Device Data/Health & Safety] > [Device Data].

wrapupcropped.jpg

Was kind of surprised at first that Shenmue II was ahead of Shenmue III, but I guess it makes sense since I played through II twice and III only once. I'm almost positive that Shenmue I would have been ahead of Shadow of the Colossus too, but I've still been playing it on my Dreamcast (I really don't like the PS4 version because of all the audio issues that were never fixed).

Last edited:
Third time I'm posting this, lol:

index.php

index.php

As mentioned previously as well, I clocked EXACTLY 60 hours on Judge Eyes (have the pic for proof), so 99 is definitely incorrect somehow and you can add an extra 10-15 hours for 'mue III in 2020.

Also, I have the Japanese version of Judge Eyes, yet it puts it as Judgment and I played the NA version of Y5, yet it has the Japanese name lol. AND, I watch a film (be it at home or in theatre) with my wife, every Saturday night without fail, so that's weird... very weird.

Pretty sure Shenmue 3 was my top game, but there must be a different thread I posted my wrap-up.

Back