Favourite title
Shenmue
Currently playing
Alan Wake
PSN
The_TimeRanger
Nintendo Friend Code
SW-4584-9310-8810
I know some of you just recently got a pet, so why not share them with the rest of us!

These are our cats, Arya (Right) and Elia (Left).

F5113125-F4BE-46B4-86A4-FAF5B8472A94.jpeg

They are four months old, and adorable?

This is Felix. I've had him and his brother, Francis, since they were kittens (Summer 2011).

Can I ask you all a favor? I'd appreciate any healing vibes you can send Felix's way. He's with my mom and I'm 1300 miles away because I moved recently, and he's sick - hasn't eaten in almost 2 days, but the vet wasn't able to pinpoint anything today. Hoping tomorrow brings better luck, but I'm feeling helpless being so far away and unable to care for him myself. My plan has been all along to take a flight on the 24th to go back home, get the rest of my belongings, as well as my 2 cats who I miss dearly, and head to my new place out here. Now I'm really concerned about what might be wrong with this guy. :(

Attachments

• 537525_3948267193359_1013037426_n.jpg
    537525_3948267193359_1013037426_n.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 6
My dog doofus
Or doofy.
The first dog since my other dog of 15 years, Mushroom died. He's not as mellow as mushroom but he has the potential to be great. I have a sudden flash back on how/why I hate puppies. But it's been 18 years since I have dealt with one.

@Lan Di-sama you got it and I'll through some love in there for good measure. I hope Felix has a quick recovery or can be well as soon as possible.
20180403_013042.jpg

Wow, so many cool furballs in here, love it!

I have a cat named Lucky. He's been on my side for a little over 11 years now. Got him when he was 8 weeks old.
Very calm dude he is, also a bit of a fatty. Expect when he wants water, wich he really is not normal around. He always drinks out of the sink and even if it full he still seeks the attention of everyone who dares to go to the bathroom and wants movement in the water. Ideally he wants it from the running tap but he also likes to get splashed from a hand a little. He even drinks out of hands...

This is how he looks today:

3zmVLs4.jpg

And that's how he looked like just after he moved in:

0gyESwt.jpg

Haha @BlueMue! Love his personality!

This is Chibi... she's named after one of the choices Megumi gives you at the shrine and the choice that I ALWAYS choose. She's actually the second cat I've named Chibi lol the first one past away back in the 2000s...

20180311_184147.jpg20180412_215804.jpg20180310_155001.jpg

Attachments

• 20180310_155001.jpg
    20180310_155001.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 0
This thread is balm to the soul.

Meet Tom, our little household master. He came to us, quite literally, just screaming in the neighborhood and after I gave him some ham he went straight in and fell asleep on our sofa. And stayed. It's been four years now. When he first came and we realized he was going to stay I took him to the vet to get vaccines, get gelded, and get chipped. To our surprise, seeing how small he was, the vet said he was already deballed and probably 4 years old judging by the teeth. I guess he was abandoned, summer months and arseholes go on vacation and dump their pets. We hung up notes in the streets and online but no reply. He is vocal, has epilepsy and sometimes problems with the airways so guess said arseholes decided to get rid off him. Lucky us! He is the most social cat ever, I suspect he was raised with dogs cause he follows us everywhere. If we're outside he's there with us, in the living room, yup, there he is, sleeping next to us. Can even throw apples or snow in the garden and he will chase it! He is the best. Says hello when he comes to greet us, says goodbye when he goes to sleep. Vocal indeed. Hope he sticks around for a long time yet.image.jpeg

This thread is so awesome! I love all your pets!

Back