Post your pets!

This is Lain.

She's having surgery on tuesday to remove a tumor that I just found today on her leg. :( The vet thinks it's probably benign but I'm still freaking out about it.

Attachments

• 3ZRHZc3jT+utYhitNhEw0Q.jpg
    3ZRHZc3jT+utYhitNhEw0Q.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
My dog (a dachshund / beagle mix) got attacked by a pit bull yesterday. It cost over $1100 to repair the wounds and get pain medicine. He is miserable and looks like Frankenstein's Monster at the moment with stitches everywhere.

Pit bulls just need to be bred out of existence.

My dog (a dachshund / beagle mix) got attacked by a pit bull yesterday. It cost over $1100 to repair the wounds and get pain medicine. He is miserable and looks like Frankenstein's Monster at the moment with stitches everywhere.

Pit bulls just need to be bred out of existence.
Sorry to hear that.

Bad pitbull owners need to be bred out of existence.

Last edited:
Edit: Bad post

Last edited:
Chaos, good luck with Lain. Keep us posted.

Felix seems to be recovering very well. He and his brother (and me) just had a long two days in the car, moving to our new apartment. Starting to get settled. Hoping they adjust well and Felix stays healthy.IMG_20180901_110114563.jpg

IMG-20180825-WA0003.jpgPeople, Im unable to pick a favourite! Everytime is like "ohhh!". It's hard to read about our pals running in health issues... My best wishes to you all.
A tumor took away my dear Pinta almost 10yrs ago and I still grieve when remember her. Many people cant understand it and are unsupportive at those painful moments, saying "cmon,its just a dog" and such.
Anyway, I promised to never get another pet because my lost but my evil genius wife mislead me into a box of puppies and there was this albine huge-eyed dog.
IMG-20180825-WA0003.jpg
I named her Claire (Redfield) and if my love-o-meter arise just one degree more Im going to explode. The pic is in her 1st birthday, four months ago.

jfcLb3O.jpg

Tom disappeared last night, he has never stayed outside all night before... I've got a really bad feeling and it's just heart breaking... image.jpeg

Tom disappeared last night, he has never stayed outside all night before... I've got a really bad feeling and it's just heart breaking... View attachment 1343
I hope he returns to you. From everything you said about him in the introduction post, he sounds like a tough little cookie so I'm sure he'll be alright, but I know that whenever my cats would stray from their routines that I would absolutely go right into panic mode. I don't think there's a way to stop that but I hope Tom comes back safe and sound.

That makes me sad :(. I hope he comes back too.

Corey (one of our 3 cats) left one night and never returned, 3 years ago...

Then a week later, after heartache and searching, we find partial remains and his fur strewn about, in the neighbour's backyard. According to "nature people," we've talked to, either an Owl or a Coyote got him.

My sister's fault too, as she was told NOT to let him out, but she did so anyways.

As for our current pet, we have Coco! Keeping it Italian, she is a Bolognese (Italian offshoot of Bichon Frise, bred in Bologna) and she is a super intelligent, super happy, super energetic... superdog lol.

29744760_10155239099920880_9199863276109197049_o.jpg

27368734_10155091603110880_99040922182837485_o.jpg

Don't know if this'll work but...

That makes me sad :(. I hope he comes back too.

Corey (one of our 3 cats) left one night and never returned, 3 years ago...

Then a week later, after heartache and searching, we find partial remains and his fur strewn about, in the neighbour's backyard. According to "nature people," we've talked to, either an Owl or a Coyote got him.

My sister's fault too, as she was told NOT to let him out, but she did so anyways.

That is aweful, I'm so sorry!

Back