[Potential Spoilers] Shenmue III Preview Event

Just watched the preview before coming here and seeing it posted. I do regret listening to it. The guy even says he is going to be reviewing the game. Why? Why is someone so unfamiliar to the world of shenmue that already has a negative judgement on it allowed to review a game? He has clearly never played the first 2 games as he can't even pronounce Ryos name correctly. If anything the other guy should be reviewing it as at least he's much more open minded about it.
I dont believe you should have to be familar with a game to review it. Thats like saying someone shouldnt review Pokemon Sword and Shield if its their first pokemon game.

Whats more important is that the reviewer understands the scope of the game in comparison to other similarly budgeted crowd funded games.

de7aj0dnoax31.jpg

Found this on Reddit. Back of the games cover.

Again I have to question some of the screenshots chosen (so much nicer and newer footage they could have used) along with descriptions.

I don’t see a Pro Enhanced sticker, so I don’t know what this means for 4K or checkerboard solutions for PS4 pro owners.
At least Dual Audio is once again confirmed officially. I dunno why they keep using old pics either. The newest one is Chai, which is the same pic from that Game Informer article I think.

They could have chosen a much better pic of Chobu.

No, not yet. Unless... this is some sort of clue, that you are, in fact, leaking...? That, like in Death Stranding, Ryo has 'taking a leak' functionality? Is that what you're trying to say?!

No, not yet. Unless... this is some sort of clue, that you are, in fact, leaking...? That, like in Death Stranding, Ryo has 'taking a leak' functionality? Is that what you're trying to say?!
Can you imagine how bad Ryo has to take a piss? With all the soda's he consumed..... his bladder must be ready to explode!

I wonder if S3 will begin with Ryo peeing on the Shenmue Tree due to his desperation..... I mean Shenhua had no toilet in her house!

Can you imagine how bad Ryo has to take a piss? With all the soda's he consumed..... his bladder must be ready to explode!

I wonder if S3 will begin with Ryo peeing on the Shenmue Tree due to his desperation..... I mean Shenhua had no toilet in her house!
Is Ryo's home the only place in the Shenmue world confirmed to have a toilet?

Is Ryo's home the only place in the Shenmue world confirmed to have a toilet?

Yan Tin Apartments. Every floor has a shared restroom.

I have always wondered where all the people in Kowloon go to use the restroom. They have no such facilities, and all live in one room apts.

Yan Tin Apartments. Every floor has a shared restroom.

I have always wondered where all the people in Kowloon go to use the restroom. They have no such facilities, and all live in one room apts.
Kowloon was pretty filthy in real life and was also lawless. I think people just went to the bathroom anywhere..... the city had to be demolished.

Back