Production credits?

Favourite title
Shenmue IIx
Currently playing
Ghost of Tsushima
PSN
mjqjazzbar
Assuming no one has gotten this far, but I can’t wait to finally find out how many people worked on this game and who those people are. Curious if Tak Hirai and Neilo indeed were involved. They kind of stayed silent throughout this process.

I think so. Someone who already has the game mentioned this at least. I'm not sure but I think that it could be paused?

Where are the KS names that are supposed to be in credits? It seems to only show the top tiers...

Where are the KS names that are supposed to be in credits? It seems to only show the top tiers...

neverMind. It’s been confirmed the backer names are there. There’s a separate section for backers.

Last edited:
Unless our names are in the option in the main menu and it is dedicated to the backers? I mean, it was very specific on those tiers that your name would be in the credits if you pledged. I can imagine they wanted to make sure they got rid of all of the refund request names off the list.

When it said "your name in the credits", I assumed it meant the end game credits and this did not show anything but the very top tiers. :(

On the 1.02 version, when you select "Credits" on the title screen you get two options (I don't remember the name exactly) :
- Credits
- Backer credits

If you select the backer credits you get to see every backers sorted by rewards from the highest to the lowest tier with options to Play/Pause/Fast Forward/Skip.
Also your name should be highlighted once you get your backer code (like in Bloodstained).

Back