Random Shenmue III Thoughts

So I've done a great job avoiding spoilers. I jumped over to the spoiler thread and saw a minor detail I didnt want to see and jumped right out. Now everytime I get on twitter the. We Shenmue 3 ad comes up. I'll see in for like half a second and then franticly close the app. Shenmue 3 is gonna hit me like a ton of bricks. I haven't played or seen the demo. Can't wait to experience this game in full glorious...1080p 30fps PS4 ?

18 days???

Are the odds in backers favor of getting the game before Nov 19th? Or should we expect it on that day. I want to plan a sick day for that day but I need to guarantee I have the game in my hands lol.

I believe some backers will get it early, and some will get it late. Hard to predict since it's being shipped from all over the place.

Are the odds in backers favor of getting the game before Nov 19th? Or should we expect it on that day. I want to plan a sick day for that day but I need to guarantee I have the game in my hands lol.

It puts me in a bit of a conundrum. I've received the email from Spiral Galaxy confirming dispatch, but also pre-ordered the digital version from Playstation for insurance. Either way I'll have the game for the 19th, to be honest I'd rather it arrives on the day to save me the urge of opening the backer copy!

For those of you who wish to only purchase the T-shirt from Deep Silver follow these instructions.

1. Go to https://store.deepsilver.com/detail...07&utm_medium=Shenmue+III&utm_source=facebook

2. Add the T-shirt and bundle to your cart.

3. Click the red arrow on your cart and remove the game.

4. It will show the T-shirt only at €19.99

5. Click checkout and follow the instructions.

6. Congratulations you have a new Shenmue III T-shirt.

Welp, I'm too fat for that t-shirt anyways. How fat am I? Well, that fat guy in Bailu village is around my size.

The reception of the shirt bundle is very mixed on Facebook. Something about milking us dry.

While I agree it's a bit much, nobody is forcing anyone to buy more than one edition of the game. Extra funds equals higher chance of Shenmue IV so I say keep it up.

Back