Random Shenmue III Thoughts

I want to to relax when I play it, i.e., no obligations. I don’t really have a day off right now until mid-December. Plus, playing it, then, will set the nostalgic mood of when I first played Shenmue — Christmas 2000.

Man hats off to you. It's hard enough waiting till Nov 19th. I wish I had your willpower.

I think I'll just buy the t-shirt there doesn't seem to be anything else special included. I'm tired of spending money?
You can't anymore. There was a loophole in their system which allowed you to add the game which would then add the T-shirt. You could then remove the game leaving the T-shirt at 20 euros and pay for it (I was luckily able to) but they have since closed it. The T-shirt is exclusive to the bundle.

Tell me bruce! How many copies you're buying?!

I think you deserve a crate full of shenmue3s deliverd to you doorstep by Ryo.
Nah, by Yu Suzuki himself! Yu knocks on his door and it opens, then he says "Thank you for making tha full-on shenmue experience you havu dreamedu of" Then waves to someone far away, and it's Corey Marshall driving a forklift. Corey pulls up on Bruce's driveway and lowers the forklift. A life size replica of the shenmue harbor crate is left on Bruce's driveway and it's full of copies of Shenmue 3. before Yu leaves, he says, "Remember, Shenmue 3 is by tha fans, for tha fans". He then gets on Corey's forklift and they ride away into the sunset.

I'm going to buy this fml...that's 13 copies.

Is that backer copy plus 12, or 13 bought plus backer copy, totalling 14?

Regardless, that is some CRAZY dedication.

I only have the slacker backer edition and the European Collectors Edition coming.

Is that backer copy plus 12, or 13 bought plus backer copy, totalling 14?

Regardless, that is some CRAZY dedication.

I only have the slacker backer edition and the European Collectors Edition coming.

5 Kickstarter
8 retail
This Friday or next week I'll try and buy this bundle. That's 14 all together. I'll make this one a German copy.

Last edited:
Nah, by Yu Suzuki himself! Yu knocks on his door and it opens, then he says "Thank you for making tha full-on shenmue experience you havu dreamedu of" Then waves to someone far away, and it's Corey Marshall driving a forklift. Corey pulls up on Bruce's driveway and lowers the forklift. A life size replica of the shenmue harbor crate is left on Bruce's driveway and it's full of copies of Shenmue 3. before Yu leaves, he says, "Remember, Shenmue 3 is by tha fans, for tha fans". He then gets on Corey's forklift and they ride away into the sunset.
All while making this face the entire time.
977.jpg

Back