Random Shenmue Thoughts

do you guys think shenmue 1/2 (ps4) will ever be a "free" ps essential game?

i cant think of an easier way to make some new shenmue fans then offering shenmue1/2(ps4) as a "free" monthly game.
That would be nice but I'll be damned if I ever play Shenmue with Playstation controls again. My brain is hardwired to the XBOX/Dreamcast controller and QTE's are a nightmare for me on the Playstation :LOL:

It's dirt cheap right now. I could actually see it being made free now that you've mentioned it.

Reactions: red
Never realized that Dobuita in Shenmue barely has any real sidewalks, the buildings are right next to the road.
Like the real one! I think only bikes and vehicles owned by business owners are allowed to pass there. Overall it's a walking area so, even if any car can go through, they would be slowed down by people walking.

Attachments

• 199 Honcho 2 1024 C.jpg
    199 Honcho 2 1024 C.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 3
  • 201 Honcho 4 1024 C.jpg
    201 Honcho 4 1024 C.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 26_Yokosuka_Japan_1967.jpg
    26_Yokosuka_Japan_1967.jpg
    287.5 KB · Views: 6
  • tokyo-yokosuka-japan-1970s-1980s-greg-girard-04.jpg
    tokyo-yokosuka-japan-1970s-1980s-greg-girard-04.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 5

I just realized that Siba was supposed to be the main character in Virtua Fighter, later replaced by Akira.
So, in an alternate universe, VFRPG was around Siba's journey, perhaps starting in Sharm El Sheik or Tunis and then following his father's killer around Europe (or Greece?).

I just realized that Siba was supposed to be the main character in Virtua Fighter, later replaced by Akira.
So, in an alternate universe, VFRPG was around Siba's journey, perhaps starting in Sharm El Sheik or Tunis and then following his father's killer around Europe (or Greece?).
Wasnt he Saudi?

The best passport profile, hands down! It has been 6 years since I played 1 and 2, I'm getting a real itch to play them yet again...

Back