Replaying Shenmue

I have no interest in going through Shenmue 1 again. So I'm going to play the Dreamcast version of 2 since I've never beat that version before. Since we're about a month and 10 days away I need to get going. Planning on running through disk 4 on 11/18 and going straight into 3 once I complete it.

I'll be starting my Shenmue 1&2 journey this weekend. I know I said Nov 1st but I'm gonna give myself sometime to enjoy the game. I'll be obtaining my Ike Turner's license by beating the hell out of the Tomato Convenience Store girl as well.

With 11 days to go how is everyone progressing with the original games?

I'm at the point where I need to defeat the three fighters to impress the scout in Shenmue 2. So far I've defeated one fighter so I have two remaining.

I'm currently on a short break away from home and will be back on The 13th. That'll give me a few short days to finish the story in time for Shenmue 3.

However, I'm planning to leave the last hour of the game until I have a physical copy of shenmue 3 in my hand. That'll allow me to finish the game and then immediately continue the story :) The stuff dreams are made of!

I'm at the point where I need to defeat the three fighters to impress the scout in Shenmue 2. So far I've defeated one fighter so I have two remaining.

I'm currently on a short break away from home and will be back on The 13th. That'll give me a few short days to finish the story in time for Shenmue 3.

However, I'm planning to leave the last hour of the game until I have a physical copy of shenmue 3 in my hand. That'll allow me to finish the game and then immediately continue the story :) The stuff dreams are made of!
The Shenmue 3 updates can download in the background as I finish the second game on this momentous occasion.

I just platinumed the second one and I am completely ready for 3. Only a few more days. I've completed the original 2 games quite a few times but there's always some intro or scene I miss in every run. It's very hard to get them all.

Even 18 years later I'm amazed at the little details and secrets this game has...

Back