Sega are asking your views on Shenmue (and other Sega games)

bcdcdude

Dude with tweed :)
Favourite title
Shenmue
Currently playing
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
PSN
bcdcdude
Steam
bcdcdude
I've just found this on Facebook.

SEGA wants your feedback on some of our longest-running series, including Sonic The Hedgehog, Yakuza, Valkyria Chronicles, Phantasy Star, and more! Take the SEGA Player Survey at the link below:
https://games.sega.com/survey/

One of the questions asks if you would like more Shenmue games among other things. Thought you'd like to know!

Beat me to the punch, was busy taking my survey after finding on twitter. Gave Jet Set and PSO some extra love, too. Wasn't asked, but also checked HotD and Crazy Taxi as games played and like.

EDIT
Their interest might be an indicator the reissue sold fairly well in the US, too! Nice to see them showing their intrigue!

I agree, but if we all mention Shenmue, it means they can't ignore it. The hard part of bringing I & II and getting III made is over; now we have to keep up the momentum!

Done. If you've got several email addresses do it again haha.

Perhaps do an impromptu half-Shenmue day half way til the April tweetathon today or tomorrow. Hashtag to sega about the survey and asking for more Shenmue inclusion? Very least ask during the April 3rd event.

According to Vgcharts and steamspy, Shenmue HD sold close to 300,000 units as of december 2018. That's almost as much as Yakuza Kiwami 2. These may be estimates, but if a dead series is pulling numbers like that against your established money making franchise, id definitely be paying attention.

Yea, guess we may just push for them to revoke the license usage of Shenmue, and halt the release of 3 then.

Now they are interested in the series? Fuck them.

Lmao.

I think I'll write Sega and ask them to create a new Top Skater.

SEGA-Top-Skater.jpg

Back