Shenmue 3 Streetdate Broken

Anyone know the chances of me applying for a passport, receiving one, getting a flight to Finland sorted and getting there and back to the UK in order to get a copy of the game before my own three copies of the game turn up here? Or should I just wait a week?
As long as the UK is still in the EU, there's no need for a passport. Domestic ID will do just fine.

If you have the time and the money, you can probably go to Finland, get the game and get back home in less than 24 hours. If you have the time and the money, why wait?

Was absolutely to be expected to happen somewhere. Just the place where it did is rather surprising and the amount of days a bit on the extreme side.

I go on holiday for 5 days and barely look up anything on Shenmue. I come back today and it is now out in the wild...Good grief...

Ah come on, nothing will be ruined. I doubt anyone's just going to randomly pop on here, or onto social media and shout out "LAN DI IS RYO'S FATHER AND SHENHUA IS RYO'S STEP SISTER. AND IWAO ISN'T REALLY DEAD"

We already knew Iwao isn't dead from the Mega64 video. That was posted several years ago. Gee, get with the times.

I can't believe I never knew all this time that I can travel within Europe without a passport. To think I learn that when we're about to Brexit. Fuck's sake.
Sadly not true travelling out of the UK as a UK citizen you need a valid passport. A lot of countries in mainland Europe have agreement to travel with driving licenses etc but they are part of an agreed zone of travel.

I’m not surprised there’s copies out there I expect YouTube to be full of spoilers from now on !

Welp, time to go dark.

It's been an honour, everybody. See you on the other side.*

*unless I pop in the night before to say hello

See you in a few days. You'll be back. The only safe space for Shenmue at this point is the dojo. :)

Thinking about booking a flight to Finland from America to go get a copy!!

Sadly not true travelling out of the UK as a UK citizen you need a valid passport. A lot of countries in mainland Europe have agreement to travel with driving licenses etc but they are part of an agreed zone of travel.

I’m not surprised there’s copies out there I expect YouTube to be full of spoilers from now on !

Yeah, I did figure that was probably the case. I mean, although I've been the America, I primarily had a passport for travelling within Europe. It just expired a couple of years ago.

Shame Finland is PAL territory otherwise I seriously would enlist someone there to buy a copy and send it express international shipping. Still would arrive well before official release date.

Is this what happens at end of 18 year wait?!

Back