Shenmue 4 leak audio review trailer

シェンムー4ティザー予告編のリークされた秘密の音声録音レビュー.

Shenmue 4 leak audio review trailer

DO NOT ASK INFORMATION

Link removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, its been a while since we had one of these. I would click in the link, but it would probably take over my computer and steal my identity.
I listened to it and what I will say is, if it's fake (which is what we should assume it to be), whoever made it did an eerily good job with it.

I'm not going to click a file such as that, no offense. Would someone braver than I perchance regale me as to *what* this supposedly is?

If that's fake, I will give whoever a standing ovation because it would be one of the best I've ever heard. But no, I think that's very real. The context, audio distortion and BGM absolutely sound very real to me.

But a twat move to secretly record Yu Suzuki. The level of disrespect is on another planet.

I'm not going to click a file such as that, no offense. Would someone braver than I perchance regale me as to *what* this supposedly is?
You can play it in browser, there's no issue with a virus or anything. It sounds like Yu-san speaking followed by what sounds like a trailer, music sfx and voices.

It did sound quite real. Without spoiling it, hearing Ryo saying a certain someone's name was quite exciting tbh. Of course gotta take everything with a grain of salt, as it could be AI

Reactions: JP_
its 95% real , the other 5% are if its AI generated but i dont thinks its possible to get these kind of result with ai yet

If this is a fake; it is real well done. It sounded quite real to me.
From my perception I could hear Ryo; Shenhua and Ren; there was also the voice of another man I did not recognise; but near the end of the audio clip I could definitely hear him mentioning Lan Di and also Tentei. Ryo also seemed to be questioning who was this Tentei !?
Can someone in the Dojo send a message to Switch to translate this Audio !?

If this is real, I am excited it is in production, but it sucks for Yu Suzuki and whomever is funding, etc. Hopefully they were planning on announcing or releasing soon and this doesn’t screw up the marketing approach. Otherwise, this may hurt the game.

Form 0,55 sec to 1,10 sec it sounds like a TRAIN and I think we can also hear the sound effect of a QTE !?

Also, AI's struggle generating Japanese voice, I tried some of them when I was doing testing for my game, so I really doubt its AI generated imho

Okay, so this is apparently genuine? If that is *really* the case(and I'll trust veterans here who say it sounds that way), it's really shitty to record Yu.

And also, A.I. is extremely deceiving, but this would be a really difficult thing to make with A.I., I suppose.

The real questions are:

When will it be revealed?

This close to TGS makes it a real possibility, or it could show up at The Game Awards or any other event Sony might do AFTER Spider-Man releases.

Who is behind it? What publisher has thrown their hat into the ring? Before, it was 110i but that kind of fizzled out with the head guy beating feet out.

Deep Silver is probably outta the equation.

Sega decide to collaborate?

Didn't Yu himself say something in your Air Twister interview about "no comment on IN development projects"?

And who is this person who posted? They just joined *today*. Has this "leak" shown up anywhere else other than the Dojo?

I don't think they'd show a trailer at TGS because they don't want to overshadow Air Twister. But the timing is interesting....

Lets imagine I just wrote an extensive, intensive, angry post towards the subspecies who recorded this.
Failing to Yu-san confidence... melts my brain. Hyena-pig crossbreed, horrend rusty nail, smelly sarcophagus, Judas Priest.

As far as we can tell, it first cropped up on Twitter this morning from somebody with the same username
I just can’t help thinking, who would leak and why?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back