Shenmue 4 leak audio review trailer

If this audio was posted 2 years ago, dojo friends would not believe it.
But now we all hope it is real, I think it is too cruel.

I really want to believe that there is certain truth to that audio but I am going to keep my expectations in check.

I really would be surprised if there is a trailer.

Also bear in mind that YSNET are indeed at TGS to promote their upcoming game Air Twister. They will want eyes on that to promote sales, so it makes no logical sense to bury that with a SIV trailer.

Just again, by all means get hype over.the audio and TGS! I am just keeping my feet on the ground and will look forward to the day that trailer ever gets released.
Good point tbh, if there's air twister at TGS they won't be any shenmue at all.

I think that if this is true and that they are planning to show this at TGS alonside Air Twister; then I believe that the timing is right.
Four years is long enough to show a trailer of a game sequel; more than that the series would enter the risk of being forgotten not just by gamers in general but also by the fans of the series; at least in terms of having Shenmue 4 in video game format.

I think that if this is true and that they are planning to show this at TGS alonside Air Twister; then I believe that the timing is right.
Four years is long enough to show a trailer of a game sequel; more than that the series would enter the risk of being forgotten not just by gamers in general but also by the fans of the series; at least in terms of having Shenmue 4 in video game format.
Yes but that won't make sense for YSnet if they do that then air twister will get overshadowed big time

Yes but that won't make sense for YSnet if they do that then air twister will get overshadowed big time
I understand your point; but they could also want Shenmue fans to get hyped and also help out Ys Net by buying Air Twister.

"Debut" trailer is what is snagging me. It's such a strange term to use, if that is indeed what is said.

Air Twister is gonna have a presence, but Shenmue I argue has a much stronger resonance with audiences that could still warrant a bigger stage.

Keighley is always looking for stuff for TGAs(and usually has a good bit of AA games to show), so it may fit there.

"Debut" trailer is what is snagging me. It's such a strange term to use, if that is indeed what is said.

Air Twister is gonna have a presence, but Shenmue I argue has a much stronger resonance with audiences that could still warrant a bigger stage.

Keighley is always looking for stuff for TGAs(and usually has a good bit of AA games to show), so it may fit there.
Remember that the word may have different connotations in Japanese, or indeed just different connotations for him personally.

Remember that the word may have different connotations in Japanese, or indeed just different connotations for him personally.

That's why I'm waiting to see any further developments. I took Japanese years ago, so I know of different meanings. I've just forgotten so much of it.

This always seems to pop up, though. These..things that shown up from nowhere, but this one just seems so much more genuine than other hoaxes.

Reactions: JP_
It's got to be from the pitch video, if anything.
What we heard is too focused, which is the idea of a pitch video.
An in-development preview to any publisher wouldn't be like that. They'd be showing progress on all stages of development.

An in-development preview to any publisher wouldn't be like that. They'd be showing progress on all stages of development.

But why *now*? Why would someone wait so long to just throw a recording they happened to capture from some time ago about a pitch?

A little fame? Shenmue ain't gonna go that viral on leaks, really. We have a random dude on Twitter and the Dojo. That's it. I can't find any corroboration or leaks about this audio on any other place.

He seemed to only go here. I dunno.

But why *now*? Why would someone wait so long to just throw a recording they happened to capture from some time ago about a pitch?

A little fame? Shenmue ain't gonna go that viral on leaks, really. We have a random dude on Twitter and the Dojo. That's it. I can't find any corroboration or leaks about this audio on any other place.

He seemed to only go here. I dunno.

You're asking a question nobody knows the answer to, other than the OP.
And why share it only on the Dojo forum and randomly on Twitter? Surely if they wanted maximum exposure on the leak they'd also link it to some of the bigger gaming sites. They haven't.
As with anything, take it with a pinch of salt. I've learned from years of being a Shenmue fan not to believe anything you hear or read unless it's confirmed at the source.
But speculating is also fun, so...

Reactions: JP_
Wouldn't it be the other way around? A pitch video would show various facets of the game, whereas this seems to be more story focused/cinematic.

Keep in mind that I know nothing about pitch videos or how any of this works :ROFLMAO:

no followers , the leaker follow only playstation why is that
1695056535757.png

Back