Shenmue 4 leak audio review trailer

I don't think this leakers ruse had the reaction he hoped for, so I doubt we'll see anything else.

Of course, there is the possibility(albeit now remote) that it could be something tangible, in which case we'll just have to accept the egg on our faces.

so, uh...
the-simpsons-homer-simpson.gif

@ShenSun

Not following through on what you said?

Well...
You are an absolute disgrace to the Shenmue community. You should not lead them on like that or try and trick them for 15 minutes of fame. You dishonored your peers and ysnet, and I have zero respect for you.
Just kidding of course.
Hahaha, nice one.

I ran across my city naked today, and no one even noticed :disrelieved:

(My more earnest thought: I do wonder to what extent, if we see S4, AI will be used. I do think it could be well suited for a game like this. Even if not used with conversations, it could help with the scenery, akin to the magic maze, so long as someone double checks it to make sure it's not making seven fingers per hand, or Lan Di with a boat sticking out of his chest.)

Don't do it. If the police catch you, who knows how much you have to pay... Save your money for Shenmue 4 Kickstarter! :LOL:

Or at least for 3-4 copies on Day 1 to outsell Yakuza.:smileycat:

As soon as Shenmue 4 is announced, I propose WE ALL run around our cities naked. If we won't do it then, then when will we do it???!!!

giphy.webp

7ud6.gif
Does it help i'm naked typing this now? :sneaky:

(Too lazy to go back and grab my PJ's just to reply to a quick message)

Chai like to drag his nuts across ship floors for the chiyoumen.

This so-called Shenmue 4 audio reminds me of Falcom's YS VIII Mobile recently tested in China because the voices of the characters in this game are also generated using AI.
And for some reason, OP's "leaked" audio actually sounds more genuine than the "voice acting" in the upcoming mobile JRPG officially supervised by Falcom.

Last edited:
Right. The AI voice doesn't throw me off at all. It seems like a sensible way around the resource-hog that is fully voice acting a game. That said, it's weird they're showing off the game to people, it's getting leaked, and there's still no 'news' out there. I'm leaning towards fake for now. On the other hand, YS is out there talking to people and it's certainly plausible he's showing a few other things behind closed doors.

Back