Shenmue 70 man/person battle

Damn, Ryo used the touch of death on the first four or five guys! :ROFLMAO: It's times like this that I wish that I had a steam copy, so I could just use a quick mod to max out all of the moves. I want to give it a shot when I'm not busy.
Yeah, the guys at the beginning have very little health, two Tiger Knuckles is all it takes to get rid of them. :ROFLMAO:

From what I could gather, maxing out moves doesn’t change a whole lot. Only a few moves get stronger in the process, while most of them end up doing the same damage unfortunately…

I recommend you give the time trial a shot someday, it’s fun and addictive and makes you appreciate the combat system even more.

Nice stuff, guys. I wonder if the Dreamcast version (original or emulated) gives you a potential advantage as you can't throw enemies into other enemies in the HD ports. Maybe that could shave a few seconds?

Nice stuff, guys. I wonder if the Dreamcast version (original or emulated) gives you a potential advantage as you can't throw enemies into other enemies in the HD ports. Maybe that could shave a few seconds?
Good thinking! We could potentially take advantage of throw moves and “grab kicks”, which would make a lot of situations easier to deal with. While I would love to give a try myself, I don’t own a Dreamcast and I don’t have the 70 Man Battle unlocked on Demul. :pensive:

I would love to play Shenmue Undub with my PS4 saves, but I have yet to find a way to do that.

Back