Shenmue III metacritic's user score got bumped by tons of fake accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never seen so many suspicious positive reviews even for most controversial games like Death Stranding or Mass Effect Andromeda

example:
another one:
Must be fanatic fans or trolls?

I know I made an account just to review Shenmue III , I think many of us did.

I don't think it's fake accounts at all.

EDIT: There is even a campaing going on in a pinned thread here specifically about reviewing the game on Metacritic

Last edited:
I made a metacritic account to leave Shenmue III a review and a score of 9, I only have 1 review on my account and made it yesterday... does that make me fake? Also going by the thegamer.com news piece no one would buy it on ps4 AND pc... I have 3 copies on PS4 and 1 copy on PC... am I real?

Wow, what an objective article:

To make things even more questionable, those reviews are for both the PC and PS4 versions of the same game, which is objectively insane. Why would anyone buy both versions of the same game to play on two different systems? Especially a game as slow, meandering, and aimless as Shenmue 3?

Never seen so many suspicious positive reviews even for most controversial games like Death Stranding or Mass Effect Andromeda

example:
another one:
Must be fanatic fans or trolls?

Fanatic fan? If thats how you perceive me go ahead. Troll most certainly not.

Honestly? This game is everything I could have wished for. In Niaowu now and around every corner is a new surprise.

I wish I booked the rest of the week off because tomorrow and friday I'm not going to stop thinking about the damn game. That hasn't happened for me in such a long time.

So. Fanatic fan?

Oh look another site no-ones heard off giving Shenmue shit for clicks

OP's post history is 90% slagging off this game. If you don't like why are you here?

TheGamer.. never heard of? They have 1.5 million YouTube subscribers mate. It's one of the biggest.

Why the fuck is Metacritic using the ancient trailer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back