Shenmue III metacritic's user score got bumped by tons of fake accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
the writer is mad people like a game he doesn't like. rather than accept that, he has to come up with reasons why all these peoplee are wrong and he is right.

it's the same thing happening on resetera. a bunch of people were completely convinced the game would b a flop, a disaster, an insult to humanity, and it simply isn't. but they're still doubling down, complaining about this and that. this series brings out the worst in some people.

ugh... i think i'm about to just scramble my password.

Resetera proving time and time again they are completely at odds with the general gaming populace. A site mainly comprised of anime avatar loving neckbeards does not speak for the majority of the gaming public.

User Banned (3 Days) offering an opinion that is against the grain :ROFLMAO:

Yeah some guy actually reviewed it zero on PC before it was available to download saying that it stuttered on his GTX 1060. Nobody is bumping it with fake accounts! They are simply a supportive community and some gamers can't comprehend that.

Is it so hard to believe people want an outdated game based on the shit they are fed on a current day basis??

I see a bunch of Dojo accounts there. Ignore it all

Yeah, I'm locking this. If someone without a MetaCritic account wants to create one just to review the game, I don't see why that shouldn't be valid. That's not a 'fake account', that's someone wanting to express their opinion just like every other reviewer on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back