Shenmue III: NEW TRAILER! (PC Gaming Show) + Full Show with Yu Suzuki

Jibby

šŸ‡
Administrator
Favourite title
Shenmue II
Currently playing
the waiting game.
A new Shenmue III trailer has been shown at the PC Gaming Show!

ENGLISH VERSION

JAPANESE VERSION

FULL PC GAMING SHENMUE 3 SEGMENT /w Yu Suzuki!

18b79d338e.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking good. Got a glimpse of gameplay with Ryo and Shenhua walking through a market with vendors.

I believe it only says epic games store because the show is run by epic games. The steam page still exists.

Not liking the facial animations. Or faces in general. I just hope they fix it by November.

Some of those faces are really putrid. I'm talking about the dude with the triangle mouth in the screenshot. What the hell?

Doesn't have the courage to watch it. Every people say it's catastrophic.

I mean, look at that image. The jokes write themselves. It's sad.

Wow, the viewers of PC Gamer hate it. Because it being on epic game store but also because "it looks bad" apparently. :(

The dislike bar wins and that is NOT a good look for Shenmue.

That's the thing.

We can hide our heads in the sand and call all the critics trolls, but... but...

But this game needs to sell if we want more Shenmue. I'm worried.

What was presumably a QTE sequence looked really good.

I wish they'd show a trailer that actually gives some indication as to what this story is about, though. I wouldn't be particularly intrigued if I wasn't a fan.

Wow, this trailer is bombing bad... Fuck's sake Deep Silver. 1. Everyone is whinging about the Epic logo and lack of a Steam logo (is it now an exclusive or an oversight?), because gamers are massive babies about that kind of thing and 2. Well just look at the thumbnail...

On the plus side, I actually loved the trailer. But what do I know? :(

Fuuuuuuck. Those idiots! Why would they do that? Did they not see the reaction to Metro?
Hopefully they gave them a lot of money because this is going to dominate Shenmue news for the next few weeks. They really have no clue how to market this game.

The Trailer is good. The pc master kindergarten Kids just downvote it because of the Epic store. But is the game really Epic store exclusive? In Steam the game is still listed.

Holy fuck what have they done?!

The Trailer is good. The pc master kindergarten Kids just downvote it because of the Epic store. But is the game really Epic store exclusive? In Steam the game is still listed.

It literally says in the KS update that it's exclusive to Epic.

Back