Shenmue Series Chillout Evenings - Let's Play of Shenmue games

Not sure if there is a place for Streams, but I'm replaying the series casually and if any Dojo members want to pop in and chill you're very welcome :)

I'm replaying Shenmue in build up to the release of the 3rd games release on 19th November! These playthroughs are a big indulgence and I'm not rushing at all but seeking all the little nuances the game has to offer. I'll post on this thread when I'm about to go live and every part when it is done!

1570053999729.png
PART 1 PART 2 PART 3 PART 4 PART 5-1 PART 5-2 PART 6-1 PART 6-2 PART 7 PART 8-1 PART 8-2 PART 9 PART 10 PART 11 PART 12 PART 13 PART 14 PART 15 PART 16 - Finale

SHEN2PS4-2.jpg
PART 1 PART 2 PART 3 PART 4 PART 5 PART 6 PART 8 PART 9 PART 10 PART 11 PART 12 PART 13 - Finale
Bonus Side Quest Videos - PART 7-1

shen3vivi1.JPG

Last edited:
I may check it out!

BTW, in your original post, you wrote, "nuisances."

Believe that should be, "nuances." :)

Having a Chillout Sunday with Shenmue It's getting very close to the big day! Need to start picking up the pace...or just spending more time playing it! You're welcome to join on Twitch below:

@Alexey - I'm not sure yet, I know w hen I will be playing it the playthroughs will be full on for most of the day! I booked time off work so I will be playing it pretty much throughout most of the days I'm off! Not rushing it,taking my time to explore and see what it has to offer but I am still devided if I want to actually be on Stream while I experience it... it's a very special event!

Having a Chillout Session with Shenmue, starting a little earlier today but I imagine I'll be back in the evening too! Feel free to pop by and say hello :)

Having a Chillout Evening continuing with Shenmue, & We're at Christmas Day! Feel free to pop by and say hello :)

Haha! Nor me either! I was going to try it to get all the boxes but then I got caught on the pole an couldn't move :p It was like time has stayed still even the lunch stand was still there beyond midnight. So next time I will have to start from that day again - I will be purposefully failing the job on each day to see what happens :p

Oh neat, so it skipped to the next working day? Was this bug on the original version?

Nope, it's only present in the re-release. Here's my original post on it.

Unfortunately a patch "fixed" it by making the game softlock after taking all the boxes in instead of letting it continue.

For more fun, pick up Mark's crate instead:

Back