Sony/Playstation thoughts

The only thing I worry about now is if the internal battery dies. What happens if the servers go down? Since Sony paid attention this time, I hope they have a backup plan in case the servers go down. Maybe I am being cynical, but I think the PlayStation 3 and Vita just got a 'stay of execution' so to speak.

It absolutely boggles my mind it is May 2021 and I've still been unable to help my best friend secure a PS5.

Moreover, despite it's sheer level of impossibility to obtain, latest sales data has it ahead of the PS4 in early sales history already.

It absolutely boggles my mind it is May 2021 and I've still been unable to help my best friend secure a PS5.

Moreover, despite it's sheer level of impossibility to obtain, latest sales data has it ahead of the PS4 in early sales history already.
It would be great to play Miles Morales with Ray Tracing, Astro's Playroom and Ratchet and Clank; but besides those titles, no real reason for me to get a PS5. Happy to wait.

i'm a big playstation fan but ive given up trying to get a ps5 for now. kinda sucks because i sold my ps4 last year thinking it would be easy to get a ps5 :sleep: ive switched back to my ps3 as there is still a few games i still haven't completed.

the one game i miss playing is cod war zone.

Back