Steam page is live!

ShenGCH

This motherfucker... cupped his hands...
Favourite title
Shenmue
Currently playing
Children of Morta
New screenshot, too!

OP
OP
mjqjazzbar
Favourite title
Shenmue IIx
Currently playing
Ghost of Tsushima
PSN
mjqjazzbar
And Ryo looks different (yet again)!

ShenGCH

Favourite title
Shenmue
Currently playing
Children of Morta
Just noticed; in the Steam banner, Shenhua has gone ravenette. They have literally swapped hair colours with one another :eek:

Jibby

🍇
Site Staff
Favourite title
Shenmue II
Currently playing
Ace Attorney Trilogy
Just noticed; in the Steam banner, Shenhua has gone ravenette. They have literally swapped hair colours with one another :eek:
The image has obviously leaked from an alternative dimension!

ShenGCH

Favourite title
Shenmue
Currently playing
Children of Morta
The image has obviously leaked from an alternative dimension!
I know we'll be able to swap characters at certain points during the game, but I never expected this...

This is incredible! All the small details just look so good. The wrinkles in the jacket, the creases in the T-shirt, the rust on the wall, the wear and tear on the pads :D! Really didn't think we would get anything new until Magic, so this is a great little surprise to keep us going.

Nice find to whoever noticed that they updated the page :D!

I'm not going to lie. I underestimated what YSNet could do with today's tech. Ryo looks like.....Ryo. I hope Lan Di's model is just as refined as Ryo, his model still needs work. Still waiting on high res shots of Ren and Niao Sun. I prefer Shenmue II's Shenhua model, but she'll grow on me as I see more footage.

I'm going to stop questioning what YS says when it comes to developing this game. I was dead wrong when he said years back, I think Sega will let me make Shenmue III.

Looks like I was wrong again when I doubted Yu when he said that the Deep Silver partnership will allow him to make the full-on Shenmue III experience as originally intended.

Last edited:
Am I missing something though? That looks like concept art rather than actual rendering using in-game footage (does that make sense? I don't know how to word it).

Good news though! One step closer towards Shenmue III's release and it feels even more real now. I can't wait until we see another trailer or finally some gameplay :D