the current build of the PC version is so much better than consoles

Suzuki Yu

blue blue skies.
i don't know if anyone brought up this matter yet.
i am not having any sounds issues during my play like at all except that the Hazuki Residence music is a little bit echoed... that's it! non of the other problems exist!
also the issue at night when the screen gets darker with every refresh rate is non existence here.

the only problem i noticed is that Excite QTE minigame is still buggy.

this build is clearly much much better than the current build for consoles

You played both ps4 and Xbox versions? Because the Xbox version really isn't that bad at all. Ps4 is the worst of the lot

Reactions: AXM
I'm tempted to try out the PC version once I'm finished with my PS4 run after all the good news I've been hearing.

Couldn't agree more. Picked up the PC version today after playing through a lot of the game on PS4 and the difference is night and day. I don't think I've noticed any bugs at all (with the exception of Excite QTE 2).

I suspect the console editions will eventually end up like this, but I think I'm going to stick with this for my main playthrough.

I own both the Ps4 and the Steam version, and the PC one definitely looks way less buggy.
Only problems i'm having so far, Ryo's steps in the Hazuki Residence sound bad, and the frame pacing looks pretty choppy.
Also Free 1 sounds fine, while it's completely borked on Ps4.

I have to agree I've been playing the PC version all night (was on Xbox last night) and haven't had any problems at all. The load times are also extremely fast I don't even have time to slurp on my cup of tea between areas.

Im still having slight audio issues and a smal HUD bug on PC. Nothing major so far though.

So on launch day we've already resorted to system wars huh? SMH... :cautious:

I'm playing on PS4 and had many issues at all. The biggest issue is the lower quality voice overs which is present on each version and explained as to the why.

The only other issue I've come across is sometimes the audio cuts for a split second when cranking the toy capsule machine. Doesn't happen often. No visual issues yet.

I'm soooo looking forward to playing this on steam. Been stuck in the office and all I want to do is go home and fire it up!

The only Bug ( Pc Version) i noticed till now is that the Nights 2 and Chicken Leg Capsuletoys have no Textures, looks funny

Last edited:
I came here looking for this exact topic, haven't played on console but have bben playing the PC version for quite a few hours now and haven't encountered a single glitch. I hasten to add that my hearing isn't brilliant, I'm not super deaf or anything but I don't pick up on low quality audio the same way that a lot of other people do.

what are everyone's specs?
  • GPU: GTX 1060 6GB
  • CPU: i5 4690K @ 3.50GHz
  • RAM: 8 GB RAM

I thought so, till I got one of those random camera position cutscene (after getting the phoenix mirror talk with fuku).
Also the up input for the exite qte isn't working.
Weird, I got chiken leg and it showed properly.
Using an Alienware gtx1080, windows 10 ultimate and a i7
Also most of the UI seem to be stuck in the same "not animating" (always action input, always back input showing), and doesn't change when using items (I think this was also on the ps4 version).

Count me in another with the camera cutscene glitch once getting the mirror and the scene fuku-san. Ugh. Seems like this pc version still got some issues

I also own it on PC but haven’t fired it up yet. I wonder what console equivalent version it’s on. If it’s above the Xbox version 1.03 then that is interesting because atm the Xbox version has been running perfectly for me and I wonder sometimes if that version is the day one patch or not.

I played I and II on PC each a bit to check out how they fare. Everything seems to be just like on Xbox One X. No ups or downs compared to that. BUT the brightnes level was just right in the PC versions, it looked like you'd expect. I dare to say compared to the overly done console visuals it almost looks flat.

It is really only moderately performace hungry. At 1080p with everything turned up it only took 30-35% of my GTX 970 and it did run fine in power saving mode wich keeps my 2600K at idle speed of 1600 MHz.

Back