The Games Of Yu Suzuki

Really beautiful. I think it would be nice to have a thread to talk about Yu Suzuki career and games, to even talk about the things he wanted to do in his life before making games and much more.

I think this thread can be a thread to talk about this things, it is an interesting subject.

If you actually wanna make this a thread to talk about Yu's games then maybe it should be moved out of the community thread? (I only posted in here because I figured it would classify under fan art and didn't know where else to post it.)

Where's F355 Challenge :unsure::p

If you actually wanna make this a thread to talk about Yu's games then maybe it should be moved out of the community thread? (I only posted in here because I figured it would classify under fan art and didn't know where else to post it.)
Moved to General Gaming for you :giggle:

Where's F355 Challenge :unsure::p

Moved to General Gaming for you :giggle:

Not enough room when posting on Instagram ;) Only have so much space to work with and I was posting to my Instagram. I didn't forget it though ;)

I might make a bigger version of it. Was thinking it might make for a nice A3 poster to print out and put in one of my snap frames.

My personal tastes would include Vermilion (divisiveness be damned!), Daytona, the aforementioned F355 Challenge, Lent-A-Hero and VC ;)

Can we make a banner of all his games and put it somewhere? Idk if in the mainsite or forum of the dojo? Or our twitter page? I know it's a Shenmue forum, but i guess no one would mind, right? :love:

We can send the banner to YS net and Deep Silver twitter? Maybe they do something with it?

i knew suzuki produced sword of vermillion but never anything more specific than that...underrated game too

really need to get around to that fan translation of rent-a-hero one day

i knew suzuki produced sword of vermillion but never anything more specific than that...underrated game too

really need to get around to that fan translation of rent-a-hero one day
On the DC? So worth it, it's one of the console's best games and it's really too bad it was never brought over (another one of those games that, "doesn't make sense to the West," and that's why it wasn't translated).

Not an overly-difficult game either.

What’s weird is it was brought over. They ported it to the Xbox and canceled the release, but I understand you can find it if you know where to look. I remember seeing reviews back in the day.

Pretty sure the files from leaked Xbox port are basis of the Dreamcast English translation efforts. The thread on DC-talk barely a year old and apparently some good news should be dropping soon....! Hyped as heck--Okayasu's personal project!

What’s weird is it was brought over. They ported it to the Xbox and canceled the release, but I understand you can find it if you know where to look. I remember seeing reviews back in the day.

Correct; IIRC, the files became available in 2016 or 2018 or something...

I'm hoping to FINALLY tackle it this summer; with a newborn on the way, my weekends will be mainly spent at home now, instead of going for drives, fishing every other weekend or just going out to do things, so I will have a lot more time to game.

Vermillion is definitely one of the 3 games of my backlog that I want to tackle.

Back