The Games Of Yu Suzuki

I'm hoping to FINALLY tackle it this summer; with a newborn on the way, my weekends will be mainly spent at home now, instead of going for drives, fishing every other weekend or just going out to do things, so I will have a lot more time to game.

Vermillion is definitely one of the 3 games of my backlog that I want to tackle.
CONGRATULATIONS!

I was able to mold my kid into a kinda Sega fan (he's only 5). Sonic's done the trick for the most part. He does seem to favor Nintendo lately, however... I guess 21st century Nintendo, hardware-wise, would KIND OF appeal to a 90s Sega kid...

I'm hoping to FINALLY tackle it this summer; with a newborn on the way, my weekends will be mainly spent at home now, instead of going for drives, fishing every other weekend or just going out to do things, so I will have a lot more time to game.

Vermillion is definitely one of the 3 games of my backlog that I want to tackle.

Vermilion is fun, but it's very dated now. I still like it to this day, though. I finished it again last year.

CONGRATULATIONS!

I was able to mold my kid into a kinda Sega fan (he's only 5). Sonic's done the trick for the most part. He does seem to favor Nintendo lately, however... I guess 21st century Nintendo, hardware-wise, would KIND OF appeal to a 90s Sega kid...

THANK YOU!

And I'm going to make sure my child gets exposed to the old stuff first and foremost, just so they have a good foundation of where games came from and how they've evolved. That way, they'll have more knowledge and a better appreciation for the new stuff AND I'll have someone to play against :LOL:

Back