What cool details have you noticed in the Backer Trial?

Yeah, the shirt looks better than the jacket... Can I explain it? Not really, but I don't like the animation of movement when the jacket is on for some reason... too stiff maybe? #saturnryo2019

I’m pretty sure an NPC (forget which one) specifically says the guy with the scar on his face runs the ring/pail toss. And when you talk to him he doesn’t wanna give info unless you beat him and he asks if you wanna handle it by trading throws, this is referring literally to the pail/ ring toss while also serving as a metaphor for a fight.

My point is you’re totally correct. I certainly expect we will be playing the pail toss game in Shenmue 3 at some point.

My thought is that in the full game, you'll play his mini-game for the info, but it's been switched to a fight in the demo to serve as a climactic finish.

The game has pretty realistic wind. You can obviously see the clouds move in different ways, but also the flowers, trees, bushes etc aswell as the smoke rising from chimney move according to the direction and amount of wind.

The game has pretty realistic wind. You can obviously see the clouds move in different ways, but also the flowers, trees, bushes etc aswell as the smoke rising from chimney move according to the direction and amount of wind.

The trees look pretty static to me. That is one of my complaints. But I also haven’t gotten any weather other than clear skies.

The trees look pretty static to me. That is one of my complaints. But I also haven’t gotten any weather other than clear skies.
Took me about 5 or 6 goes to get rain but it was so worth it when it came

I had a cool moment earlier when I was fighting Gold Tiger whilst it was raining at night. Looked great.

Wet t-shirt competition! Just kidding (not really). Very nice. Jacket anyways off when sparring, looks so much more natural.

Back