What sequels would you like to see next?

^Not sure if one can really still call Fifa games sequels nowadays. They're more like updates mostly. Like some minor DLC changing a few things here and there. Gotta admire EAs business model though. They charge full price for it every year and there are still tons of people buying it, although sales seem to be somewhat disappointing compared to 18.

https://www.altchar.com/games-news/577937/fifa-19-tops-uk-sales-charts-despite-a-sales-drop

Maybe 2018's sales were exceptionally strong because there was a World Cup that year?

New Ivalice game (FFT2, for reals or FFXII-2 for reals, none of this spin off nonsense) or Vagrant Story 2 with Matsuno as director/writer.

Raidou 3. Kaneko directing/Art Direction.

The Silver Case 3 (25th Ward sequel, they've got a few hints what they might do next with the series which are really, really cool).
Need to see what happens to my boy, Sumio next.

Panzer Dragoon sequel. Rail shooters are dead though, so I guess it would have to be an RPG to still be relevant.

I seriously think a new Onimusha is happening, guys. One of the RE7 producers is now the producer of the Onimusha remaster and Capcom are now just a Japanese developer again, so expanding and there's some games still to be announced. The RE Engine (which DMC5 is being made in) would be perfect for a new Onimusha with those photo-realistic art style graphics.

None of these will happen though. But oh well.

Back