Where to pre-order Shenmue 3

Has the CE been available in Australia so far at all? Is this the first surfacing of it over there?

First time I've seen it on EB's local site...before this, it was just the standard Day One Edition....apparently it's an EB Games exclusive over here.

Correct me if I'm wrong...but was the Steel Box included in the UK collectors edition?

Because I noticed it's listed under the AU collectors edition.

Correct me if I'm wrong...but was the Steel Box included in the UK collectors edition?

Because I noticed it's listed under the AU collectors edition.
The Steel book is exclusive the GAME in the UK. On the site, it comes with the normal edition, with no mention of it on the Collector's Edition. I have spoken to a few people (and a manager) in GAME, and they said that it should also come with the Collectors Edition. They told me that if it doesn't come with 1, that I should just take it into store and they will sort it out.

It seems like its really strict in Germany and Austria, the steelbook is only included if you pre order the normal Day One Edition
and its only available at the two biggest electronic retail stores. They are not selling the CE.
All the other (online) shops that are selling the CE have no steelbook offer (not even for the Day One Edition).
The online shop "Gamesware" had 500 CE copies in there store available for the normal price
but now only 20 are left and the normal price is 130€ now.

I'm still trying to decide if I should pre-order a copy from Gamestop. Even though it's small, the mirror medallion looks surprisingly nice.

Quick question. This is the first time I pre-ordered anything online and I wonder if pre-orders will arrive in the mail around the release date?

Quick question. This is the first time I pre-ordered anything online and I wonder if pre-orders will arrive in the mail around the release date?
Retail pre-orders often arrive on release day or sometimes even a day or two earlier.

If you're talking about Kickstarter, though, that's a bit of a slippery hit-and-miss fish.

EB Games Australia has apparently sold out of the collectors edition that I posted a few weeks back.

Encouraging.

Yes I ordered mine through simplygames but I'm abit concerned how all other retailers are sold out and for ages you can still pre-order from them. I hope they don't cancel orders at the end because the don't have copies.
Unless anyone can tell me other wise for piece of mind. I'm thinking probably won't get it. Even tho pre ordered.
Oh can't wait now for shenmue music to start up when the game goes in.

Yes I ordered mine through simplygames but I'm abit concerned how all other retailers are sold out and for ages you can still pre-order from them. I hope they don't cancel orders at the end because the don't have copies.
Unless anyone can tell me other wise for piece of mind. I'm thinking probably won't get it. Even tho pre ordered.
Oh can't wait now for shenmue music to start up when the game goes in.
They've had some stock for quite a while so hopefully you're ok. I also know of a couple people who cancelled theirs once they got the LRG edition.

While I was at the Shenmue UK Meet there was talk of Shenmue III being confirmed for being PS4 Pro Enhanced - Have we heard anything more on that?

Back