Where to pre-order Shenmue 3

Have any fellow Brits used Base before?

I'm tempted to use them after hearing so much praise about their early shipping.

I've used Base quite often, and don't recall having any problems.

A couple of questions about the Square Enix Store: Are the copies it sells digital or physical? And are they region-specific?

I've used Base quite often, and don't recall having any problems.

A couple of questions about the Square Enix Store: Are the copies it sells digital or physical? And are they region-specific?

Since it's ps4 specific...I'd bet on physical. Digital for consoles are usually handled first party and the platform holder's own online storefront. Square's english online store site normally serves NA & EU regions. But I think they ship anywhere as long as U can complete an order.

I hope steam preorders open soon, I want to purchase Shenmue 3!!! Aaahhh just under 4 months left, we're in the endgame now!

Certain retailers have an exclusive pre-order bonus in their own countries, of a two-inch medallion showing different mirror designs on each side.

The only stores known so far are Gamestop in the US and EB Games in Canada, but the small print mentions "other participating retailers in other territories."

Last edited:

Certain retailers have an exclusive pre-order bonus in their own countries, of a two-inch medallion showing different mirror designs on each side.

The only stores known so far are Gamestop in the US and EB Games in Canada, but the small print mentions "other participating retailers in other territories."

Looks legendary. I need. Now. ?

You know what this looks like?

The "pre-order now" image you get at the end of a trailer. ?

It's also exclusive to certain retailers, so doubt it's linked to a trailer? Or maybe it is. We'll find out soon enough :D
I've seen some retailer exclusive stuff mentioned on the back of trailers before.

Should point out I don't literally think this is an image cut off a trailer, but it gives me those vibes and that's very exciting knowing that something is coming up.

Damn, I want it! Kinda sucks since I don't pre-order. Wish I could get that mirror. But it says "pre-order and purchase" so perhaps like many other limitedly available items you can get it in store when you buy physical. Such as with Steel Books.

Look cool, but note that they're just 2 inches in size before you go expecting a full-sized Phoenix/Dragon Mirror.

Back