Who DIDN'T get it early?

I can see you're a person of taste, @pilman ;)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-08-20 at 12.57.21.png
    Screen Shot 2018-08-20 at 12.57.21.png
    14.9 KB · Views: 3
I'm going into Best Buy on Tuesday afternoon to pick up my XBone and PS4 copies. I got lucky and was able to pre-order my copies through my brothers still active GCU so I am saving a few dollars.

Im getting it on Tuesday. My plans are, pick it up from my hometown, then traveling to Los Angeles for both work then to see my Mom after(she lives in LA). You better believe Im playing at Mom's house and eating Mom's awesome home cooked food.

Im getting it on Tuesday. My plans are, pick it up from my hometown, then traveling to Los Angeles for both work then to see my Mom after(she lives in LA). You better believe Im playing at Mom's house and eating Mom's awesome home cooked food.
Remember to not waste your carrots. While you're still sleeping in bed, farmers are hard at work in the fields, carefully picking carrots one by one. So how can you waste them like that?

I'm in Australia, pre-ordered from EB Games in-store (and Steam) so I have to wait till tomorrow morning. I don't mind, though.

Amazon pre-order. They say its shipped. I think it should arrive today or tomorrow. I don't know if I will play it because I use to play Shenmue only in winter. Its like a tradition. : / But I want to try it out. What should I do T_T

Amazon pre-order. They say its shipped. I think it should arrive today or tomorrow. I don't know if I will play it because I use to play Shenmue only in winter. Its like a tradition. : / But I want to try it out. What should I do T_T
You won't be able to resist.

I preordered on Amazon and am not a Prime member. Still hasn’t shipped and a delivery date between August 27-30. I picked free shipping and live in NJ (USA)

Pre-ordered both physical PS4 and Xbox One versions as well as digital PS4 version. Still waiting so far. Cannot wait though, hopefully either of them come through today.

Even though I live in France and could have gone to micromania to buy the game last week I prefer to wait until tomorrow for some reason. Maybe it's laziness or not wanting to experience it without the patch, I don't know.

Pre-ordered unfortunately on Amazon as well.. *sigh* I know i waited years for that to happen, but the last 24 hours are the worst ;-)

I’m getting mine from GameStop tonight at 9pm when they close. Just called and they said as long as I’m there when they close they will ring me out.

Neat idea :)

Back