YouTube pre-roll ad trailer.

Do we think that this might not be the endpoint for Shenmue 3 -- that is, a fight between Ryo and Lan Di -- but, perhaps, a little ways past the middle? Kind of like how Shenmue 2 could've ended at Kowloon, but instead, concluded in Guilin.
I have at no point considered that confrontation to be anywhere past the middle of the game, if anything I would bet that event may happen on like the first or 2nd night of even getting to that location. I think ryo shows up, he gets his ass whopped like how the other trailers show him beat up in the same area., then hopefully by the game's actual end point we get a final boss fight thats a bit more on equal footing in a more climactic area. Cause frankly if that location were the endgame area, that would be a terrible spot to have it cause its just a boring location.

I have at no point considered that confrontation to be anywhere past the middle of the game, if anything I would bet that event may happen on like the first or 2nd night of even getting to that location. I think ryo shows up, he gets his ass whopped like how the other trailers show him beat up in the same area., then hopefully by the game's actual end point we get a final boss fight thats a bit more on equal footing in a more climactic area. Cause frankly if that location were the endgame area, that would be a terrible spot to have it cause its just a boring location.
I'd agree there's much more to that confrontation than meets the eye. They had this in the Gamescom 2018 trailer so we know that they meet. I can't see this being the end point. Either Ryo gets his ass kicked, someone intervenes/breaks this up or Lan-Di bails on Ryo leaving him to fight someone else, Master Baihu anyone?

Also I reckon if they fight Lan-Di will go easy on him, he needs Ryo alive for something. Like a pawn in the bigger scheme of things.

The Date in the Video says April 15th, so I assume you have to stall around until that date - Which is AAAAGES! :p You'd have to really suck to get this naturally.

To be that bad takes AGES

I'll see myself out.

Ryo: “Lan Di! Fight me! I will avenge my father!”

Lan Di:
471.jpg

FOUND IT IN FULL QUALITY ON YT! I know it's already been found and posted in various other forms but unless I'm wrong, no one posted a Direct Youtube link yet, did they?

Although this version is without the Phoenix Mirror dialog.

It popped up for me as I clicked on the latest episode of Sacred Symbols on YT.

Am on my PC so I followed the Youtube info and got Direct Feed :D

The original link where it's hosted. And I also ripped it and uploaded it to my own Youtube Channel as a fail safe :)

Enjoy!

Last edited:
FOUND IT IN FULL QUALITY ON YT! I know it's already been found and posted in various other forms but unless I'm wrong, no one posted a Direct Youtube link yet, did they?

The original link where it's hosted. And I also ripped it and uploaded it to my own Youtube Channel as a fail safe :)

Enjoy!
I love that 15 second one! Looks and sounds great. Also very cool that you can see the amount of views that the AD has had lol 160k views at the moment :D Will be super interesting to see it climb in views!

Enjoy!

Ohh, on the one from Deep Silvers channel, we can see that this as has been shown 160k times. And that's just one of the ads!! This is good marketing

Back