An annoucement about shenmue is coming ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be nice to have Shenmue 1+2 Announced for Switch Plus Ryo as a Newcomer in Smash Bros.
This would matter a lot in terms of popularity for the franchise with a little effort from Sega.
Crossing fingers

If its Shenmue Trilogy for switch that would be good news. 1&2 would sell well, Sega would pocket the money, and we'd be no closer to 4. But if they can cut a deal with Deep Silver to include 1 2 & 3 that would be great news.

Shenmue 1& 2 on Sega Ages for the Nintendo Switch.
1598645629479.png

Hello guys, I post very rarely here but I still read you often even now after Shenmue 3 is out and I'm waiting impatiently about 4, like many of you. Today I had some information from someone who look very genuine one. I can't say what it's because I promised, all I can say is that it doesn't seems to be a game announcement. or at least the main announcement would not be that for now.

Thanks! What I mean is I'm not aware of any game annoucement or something, the announce we should have soon is indeed something new about the Shenmue experience in any case. May we get hype or not? I really don't know because I don't have many details, but it looks interesting at least and it's real hope for us as a community I guess. So please be excited eve' though it's not Shenmue 4 :). Could be really Nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back