An annoucement about shenmue is coming ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is also taking place this weekend - https://www.realmsdeep.game

Seems less likely, but I guess keep an eye on it as well?

A digital event hosted by 3D Realms and Friends, filled with world premieres, special guests including John Romero, Tim Willits, and Cliff Bleszinski;
a Child’s Play charity drive, and much more!

Saturday - Sunday, Sept. 5 & 6 2020, airing 11:00 AM PT - 4:00 PM PT via 3D Realms’ Twitch channel,
A Realms Deep Steam Sale will also take place from Sept. 3 - 7, 2020!

inb4 nothing happens at all and Golem and Cedric refer to a different leaker
who never says anything about Shenmue ever again.

yepp.png

I have strong doubts anything Shenmue-related is occurring here, but here's the info on the Adult Swim panel with the "big announcement. I just don't see something Shenmue-related being of interest to Crunchyroll or Adult Swim fans unless they got some big studio anime fans love to handle producing it...

Otherwise, click Saturday on the left and you'll see it all. If I understand correctly, the Adult Swim panel will take place at 3PM EST/8PM GMT.

Thanks! We'll see, but at least that's a piece of event to follow and die for at every black screen and music note! :D
Shenmue announcement style!:LOL:

I suppose we might have done well to have asked Dusk Golem where and how the project will be announced.

I guess it could just be an email to backers of S3, but if whatever it is is hoping to draw in new fans that might not be the best way of getting the message out there.

I'm guessing Cedric's Tweet is the end of the line for DuskGolem saying much else to us. Cedric was pretty nice about it at least.
At this point there wouldn’t be much point anyway. Within 32 hours or so whatever it is should have already been announced.

Welp.

There ya go.

Surely by now he knows we ready every single one of his Tweets and immediately think SHENMUE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back