Kickstarter Rewards Pictures

Anyone know how much pages the artbook is?

Also, are those images are different from the digital artbook?
The digital artbook is 39 including front and back cover.
Everything shown in that tweet of the physical art book is in the digital version.
So I guess we won't know for sure until someone has both and makes a comparison, but personally I'm going to say they are both the same.

00.png
01.png
02.png
03.png

Any backers in Canada still yet to receive their toy capsule rewards? Just curious if they are sending it out in batches along with art book.
I don't think anyone outside the US has gotten their capsule toys or art book yet.
It's probably going to be a case of shipping those and the soundtrack within the US first, then they'll ship all three items out together to backers worldwide.

Strange. Didn't get anything.
It's not strange, it's just that shipments haven't started going out worldwide yet. They're focusing on fullfilment for the US first, then the rest of the world's shipments should start to go out in waves.

Just received my capsule toy. My tier only had one. For the single ones, you don’t get the cool box that looks like the capsule machine.
It makes sense that the lower tier wouldn't get the box tbh. Too big for one toy lol.

It's not strange, it's just that shipments haven't started going out worldwide yet. They're focusing on fullfilment for the US first, then the rest of the world's shipments should start to go out in waves.

It makes sense that the lower tier wouldn't get the box tbh. Too big for one toy lol.
I don’t mind at all, just clarifying in case there is any confusion. I wasn’t sure.

Also, I noticed a while ago that the $500 tier actually did mention that the set would come with a box. I guess I never expected it to be a capsule toy dispenser replica box, though.

Just sharing something I found in the physical artbook. Its kinda hidden in the cover sleeve.

What does it mean? It would be cool if someone can translate.

View attachment 9481 View attachment 9480
Where are people getting the physical artbook from? Has it been shipping also?

No worries. @Switch might be able to offer a slightly better translation for the bottom one as my Japanese is far from perfect, but it’s definitely something to do with friends.
Second one is Iwao's last words. "Keep your friends...," or, alternatively, 'Keep good/dear friends.'

Back