Kickstarter Rewards Pictures

This is great news. Can't wait to finally have everything cobbled together with the rest of my Shenmue stuff!
Thanks kazlab!

Is it worth shooting Joel another email about those? :unsure:
Yeah it probably is. Leave it with me and I'll drop him a line this evening

It's nice to see these things finally exist.
We actually saw the concepts in a previous update ;)

EDIT: in fact I think we saw all the capsules as a sample.

It looks like the capsule toys are starting to ship. Now all we need left is the artbook and soundtrack to finally finish off the rewards.
20201002_054311.jpg

100_1921.JPG100_1936.JPG100_1958.JPG

Just got my capsule toys today and am totally satisfied. I was expecting them to be a little bigger but the quality is top notch. Was also surprised I got an extra Ryo figure so I just left that one sealed.

Now I just need my artbook and soundtrack to be a happy camper.

All these images making me jealous lol.

I'm really hoping it's not much longer until they start shipping to the rest of the world 😭

My forklift Ryo’s head fell off. Otherwise, awesome stuff. I have two Shenhuas.
Lol. Will it glue back on? If not, maybe someone will recieve an extra forklift Ryo and be kind enough to set you up with it.

View attachment 9345View attachment 9346View attachment 9347

Just got my capsule toys today and am totally satisfied. I was expecting them to be a little bigger but the quality is top notch. Was also surprised I got an extra Ryo figure so I just left that one sealed.

Now I just need my artbook and soundtrack to be a happy camper.
It seems there's a leaflet within capsules. Please could you show us a pic of these? It would be really appreciated.

Just checked the tier list, I will be getting at least 1 Capsule! :D

I probably knew this at the time, but have completely forgotten until the past week or so lol

The T-shirt and the capsule toys have definitely met/exceeded my expectations. I didn't even think I was getting the toys, tbh.I also like the print.

Back