110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its a graphic for representing players emotion/attention level in a ascending-peak-down
Thanks a lot for the video its really interesting to hear Yu openly giving his gameplay mechanics insights.
Its just a few minutes intervention but he throws some neat ideas related to playability or game-player emotional rooting.
Those are glipses of a genius that we cannot fully understand.
Yu san is on a league of his own, when it comes to concepts and original ideas.

View attachment 15018
you shared tour plus 60 endurance with here.
hahaha

dyL6WRU.gif

Those are glipses of a genius that we cannot fully understand.
Yu san is on a league of his own, when it comes to concepts and original ideas.
Agreed. Obviously he's thinking faster than he's writing/drawing. I would kill for a master class from him.
The way he pronounce programmer its awesome btw

@Lord Tentei that final blow XD

Just watched this for the first time in ages. It’s honestly kind of shocking we didn’t put much thought into this. How bizarre to just open with Yu Suzuki for no apparent reason! How did they even connect with him? Why did he agree to talk at length about things just to promote a new company?

(What’s he writing/drawing!?)
lol it's so cryptic so when it was released, it was kinda hard to understand, and thus, get hyped about.

At 2:33, if you turn it upside down, it looks almost like either a racing track (kinda like Outrun) and you can make out "50" and "20m" on the right side? From first glance I almost thought that it could be Lucky Hit as well. or that game that was meant to be in Shenmue 3 (on the boat or from the promo screenshot). I think that it looks more like a road with a checkpoint above it though:-
1650548090976.png

shit we just need some great ole bass fishing and we in here..

I wonder how much budget Shenmue IV will need in order to be the true sequel(no time constraints, no need for startup budgets, etc)?

If we have a timeline of exactly when Shenmue IV's prototype/pitch was, we could extrapolate a time frame for when 110(if they did) agree to it and development began.

I would think they learned a lesson from Shenmue IIIs troubled development with Deep Silver at the marketing/partnership helm.

I would expect that if they do announce it, whatever they show this time will be quite polished. I wouldn't be surprised if it has been in development over a year or more.

@spud1897 ya know you guys said deep silver likely pulled out? Is that actually confirmed somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back