110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think chances for a 110 Industries Shenmue 3 Extended Cut or Xbox port are super low.
110 Industries would need a 100% permission from all involved original parties
and probably share some of the revenue because the core product Shenmue 3 doesnt belong to them.
That doesnt really sound like its worth it just for a re release with more content or a new port.

In comparison i think a new Yu Suzuki project is more realistic than that.
Sorry for just, ya know, venting lol

True! But if that were the case though, I'd question just what the heck 110 were thinking by liking tweets such as these:

It's totally true. But you never know. Again, maybe they are teasing Shenmue 4 and will announce a Shenmue related projet but not Shenmue 4 to see if the market is really there and that it's not a waste of time to invest in the Shenmue franchise.

It's totally true. But you never know. Again, maybe they are teasing Shenmue 4 and will announce a Shenmue related projet but not Shenmue 4 to see if the market is really there and that it's not a waste of time to invest in the Shenmue franchise.
But then if that's not successful people would rightly question why they just didn't do Shenmue 4. I have the same thoughts with Shenmue Online, Shenmue City etc. All that wasted money that could have made Shenmue 3.

Okay serious question for everyone currently on this thread, if something does come of this and you wake up or log in and you see shenmue IV is possibly announced, what would your reactions be? What would you honestly do? πŸ˜‚
OPFvbhj.png

Okay serious question for everyone currently on this thread, if something does come of this and you wake up or log in and you see shenmue IV is possibly announced, what would your reactions be? What would you honestly do? πŸ˜‚

I want to say that I would scream and jump for joy, but i'm getting older and years of disappointment with modern day living will mean that I will quietly say "YES!", do a little hop, spend all day on the internet sucking up news like a horny vacuum cleaner and then relax with a nice bubble bath.

I won't get the same feeling I got with Shenmue III where I found out on the train to work and almost shed a tear, but the sentiment inside will be the same :)

I understand it’s a phrase for β€œget ready” but they also happen to be making a racing game. It’s been announced but they’ve been trading working with Yu Suzuki which makes me think the announcement may be that they’re working with him.

Plan a Shenmue 1-2-3 Marathon to really get excited to see the sequel πŸ₯Ί

hit Josh with one of these:
tumblr_ncms9pqX9x1sdqajoo1_400.gif

Honestly if I saw S4 announced, I'd be over the moon. :) I wouldn't be as shocked like i was about the 3rd game surprise announcement at E3 but knowing the story would potentially go on would be the greatest feeling in the world. Especially if it's a bigger budget, with a much bigger scope in a bigger game. It would definitely call for "a little bit of the bubbly." πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

Attachments

• chris-jericho-bubbly.gif
    chris-jericho-bubbly.gif
    4.1 MB · Views: 5
Honestly if I saw S4 announced, I'd be over the moon. :) I wouldn't be as shocked like i was about the 3rd game surprise announcement at E3 but knowing the story would potentially go on would be the greatest feeling in the world. Especially if it's a bigger budget, with a much bigger scope in a bigger game. It would definitely call for "a little bit of the bubbly." πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

jGrQRgC.jpg

Just watched this for the first time in ages. It’s honestly kind of shocking we didn’t put much thought into this. How bizarre to just open with Yu Suzuki for no apparent reason! How did they even connect with him? Why did he agree to talk at length about things just to promote a new company?

(What’s he writing/drawing!?)

Just watched this for the first time in ages. It’s honestly kind of shocking we didn’t put much thought into this. How bizarre to just open with Yu Suzuki for no apparent reason! How did they even connect with him? Why did he agree to talk at length about things just to promote a new company?

Nothing about the whole thing makes sense... hopefully in a couple weeks something might make this picture clearer. 🀞

Probably my 2015 incident will repeat. When we had a real date for S3.
0.png1.png
Disturbing Footage Disclaimer
2.png5.png
6.png7.png8.png9.png
10.png

I want the announcement NOW! :p The waiting drives me mad. Enough already!

Banana Market Madness Ball 2 or Shenmue IV.... just tell us!
banana market sounds appealing but i wouldent want them to slip up on production πŸ˜‚

I think its a graphic for representing players emotion/attention level in a ascending-peak-down
Thanks a lot for the video its really interesting to hear Yu openly giving his gameplay mechanics insights.
Its just a few minutes intervention but he throws some neat ideas related to playability or game-player emotional rooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back