Shenmue Characters in SEGA Heroes!

The special event for Tom is really cool. Just look at the design and the names of the levels, there are very random picks of places from both games like Water Dragon or Great View or Lapis.

4XDUiD3.jpg

When you get to the last 3 stages of the Shenmue events, it just gets laughable. You have no chance of winning. The enemies are beyond OP and I have an enhanced Ryo and Shehua for the event.

The special event for Tom is really cool. Just look at the design and the names of the levels, there are very random picks of places from both games like Water Dragon or Great View or Lapis.

4XDUiD3.jpg

Yea I have taken a lot of screens which I was going to upload to the main sites media section, but thought it best to hold off until the collection is complete.

When you get to the last 3 stages of the Shenmue events, it just gets laughable. You have no chance of winning. The enemies are beyond OP and I have an enhanced Ryo and Shehua for the event.

Yea I have taken a lot of screens which I was going to upload to the main sites media section, but thought it best to hold off until the collection is complete.
Yeah, you basically have to have all four amped characters. I have Ryo and Shenhua plus Welkin, and I can't get through the last two stages.

Another thing as well, I have seen people say they bought a chest and got Tom in it. As in, ONE chest, when isn't that impossible? You get shards and build them up to unlock characters. Are they talking shit?

Another thing as well, I have seen people say they bought a chest and got Tom in it. As in, ONE chest, when isn't that impossible? You get shards and build them up to unlock characters. Are they talking shit?
You can got it one chest, but is a low chance 3446

Aaaahhh OKs.

Well I feel like an idiot either way. Haven't heard from the mobile manager at Sega and thought I wouldn't get Tom, so I spent all morning grinding chests and for gems, as well as the event.

Should have waited lol. Tom was waiting for me in my inbox after 4pm. Sega said they would help me out since I take lots of screenshots for the Dojo media, hence why we have gotten artwork for social media and things like that, as well as some of the other Shenmue outlets I think.

Also, I don't know why I thought it was 2 male and 2 female characters per set. Others are not equally gender balanced, so green has got to be Lan Di. It just has to be.

I finally got Ryo after seemingly endless amounts of chests. On the way I got Ryo up to 40/50 shards, Shenhua up another stage by a rare drop and Welkin unlocked until I got the 1% 100 Ryo shard drop today. Still need to bring him up 10 levels to reach the best of the team, but I'm seriously lacking in gold coins.

Oh and how exactly are you meant to ever complete a survival run? They just make the enemies harder and harder as your characters get stronger so they are always way above your weight class.

What timing to write in here. Within minutes of this popping up. :LOL:

Ren makes absolute sense as a character. It's just that the colors are set up a bit confusing.
Well, I guess they go after what the Shenmue characters pants look like...

I just heard about this game over the weekend and played it non-stop whenever chance I got. Apparently I can't even get to use any Shenmue characters on the main campaign even if I had them? You guys that managed to get Ryo, Shenhua and Tom so fast boggles me as the game is so grindy if I'm not spending any money on it. It looks like it's going to take me months just to get to one these characters. Wish me luck.

S
I just heard about this game over the weekend and played it non-stop whenever chance I got. Apparently I can't even get to use any Shenmue characters on the main campaign even if I had them? You guys that managed to get Ryo, Shenhua and Tom so fast boggles me as the game is so grindy if I'm not spending any money on it. It looks like it's going to take me months just to get to one these characters. Wish me luck.

Same! I'm already spending some cash here and there on another mobile game, really can't do two...

I managed to unlock Ryo yesturday too...ending up buying that gem's pack for £4.99, and opened those Tom's chest's things, and actually got 50 Ryo tokens in my first box, which surprised me! To my hilarity, the £4.99 gems deal turns into a £9.99 gems deal, they really know how to grab you by the balls and try to get you hooked. No more from me...atleast until there's some sort of decent chance to unlock the others...

I've been saving up 350 gems for the chest that has Shenmue shards in it. Usually I get the Valkyrie Chronicle shards but I did get 10 Ryo today. Also been grinding the coin event that gives Shenhua shards once hitting milestones.

It’s weird Sega is putting so many Shenmue characters in this game. It’s good to see.

I got really lucky, the first 350 chest I got 50 Tom shards, the second time I got 10 Largo Potter, the third time this morning i got 50 Ryo shards.

Not spent any money yet but have played it an awful lot!

You can use it in the "outer worlds" or something it is called campaign, the one under the survival button. But not sure when it does unlock.

I got Ryo by saving a lot of gems prior to the Shenmue characters thing, and I have been saving since to use all the gems once all 4 Shenmue characters are available. I was willing to buy Ryo but in the first week there was no direct offer, so Sega has lost 20€ on my side. Also, I don not understand why they do not implement rewarded ads, I will have watch all of them every day.

Back