Shenmue Characters in SEGA Heroes!

So he is going active tomorrow or when?

From the descriptions of his special abilities they got the character down just right. Made me smile to read about how he snatches stuff and rather has others fight.

From the descriptions of his special abilities they got the character down just right. Made me smile to read about how he snatches stuff and rather has others fight.

He is in the game now, but there is no option to buy him right now. I'm assuming his shards can be found in random chests.

Tomorrow probably event announcment and usually they start with it on Fridays

Was thinking about just that yesterday. We need a Dojo guild!
There are a bunch of Shenmue centric ones and I see a few familiar names in them but it would be better if all the "cool folks" could be found concentrated in one. :D

Was thinking about just that yesterday. We need a Dojo guild!
There are a bunch of Shenmue centric ones and I see a few familiar names in them but it would be better if all the "cool folks" could be found concentrated in one. :D
I am in one called Shenmue Academy and there is like 16 spots free, but if you are creating a Dojo one I could move

Well before that...

can anyone explain what it's all about lol. How does it work? What is it's purpose? Is it like a competition? What are the rewards?

They are mostly there so the members can work together in taking down bosses that have millions of health.
Fighting these gives gold and stones for the damage you did and for how much the guild did overall aswell.

The adventures also give extra rewards for how well your guild placed in the event.

They are mostly there so the members can work together in taking down bosses that have millions of health.
Fighting these gives gold and stones for the damage you did and for how much the guild did overall aswell.

The adventures also give extra rewards for how well your guild placed in the event.
And there is also a internal chat

Finally got Tom and completed the Shenmue set. Now I don't know what to do except upgrading them even more.

I caved and downloaded the game since they added Shenmue stuff. Seems fun enough so far for the odd points in time I need something to quickly pick up and play. The in app purchases are really in your face though, which doesn't really surprise me, but I see it trying to push £40+ stuff to me, its mad to imagine people actually paying for that rubbish, I can get a game or two for that price!

What's madder still is that this kind of in-app pricing is pretty much accepted as part of mobile gaming while Nintendo gets castrated for charging a one-off £8 for Super Mario Run (which, after testing the free levels, I gladly paid and feel I got a bargain).

Ryo Shards can be now purchased in the Survival Shop at 700 Survival Coins / 4 shards ratio. Also now in the Beyondering levels 27 and 38 Ryo shards are available as a potential reward

The Shenmue stuff in this game is really, really cool. That said, I will never play it. I dont fuck with gacha and mtx filled mobile games.

The Shenmue stuff in this game is really, really cool. That said, I will never play it. I dont fuck with gacha and mtx filled mobile games.
I have all ingame characters except 3 of them and all Shenmue except Shenhua without doing any MTX

Ren shards are in the adventure milestones today too, so I unlocked him today. I have Tom, Ryo and Ren and spent zero so far.

I've been playing the game for the last week or so, and while I'm nowhere near getting Ren or Ryo etc. I've managed to unlock 17 characters already, not spending a dime. The more characters you get and the more you level up, the more rewards you can get from daily activities which makes it easier to unlock more characters. Its still got those awful "in your face" adverts for its hilariously overpriced MTX bundles but I've not picked any up...
Its a fun time waster with some cool attention to detail with the characters, kinda hoping we see some Yakuza love in the future...

If you have not got Tom from the chests yet you can buy shards in Arena Shop or get them from Beyondering Stage 20 and 32.

Back