[!!SPOILERS!!] Datamined Info - Discussion Thread (Backer Demo)

In terms of spoilers, I think the worst culprit of spoiling the Shenmue story is Yu Suzuki himself.

I don't think he's joking when he said that Ryo dies at the end of the saga. Ever since he said that, I've looked at that final VFRPG card a lot differently where Shenhua and Xiuying are there and a picture of Akira(ryo) is in the clouds

In terms of spoilers, I think the worst culprit of spoiling the Shenmue story is Yu Suzuki himself.

I don't think he's joking when he said that Ryo dies at the end of the saga. Ever since he said that, I've looked at that final VFRPG card a lot differently where Shenhua and Xiuying are there and a picture of Akira(ryo) is in the clouds

I doubt he would spoil it that way...

The bald guy (probably Tentei) is also in the clouds, in the card showing the four Chiyoumen bosses. IMO that may be a way to show a superior power of a character, not his death.

I think your just reading into a man blinking by accident, especially since the question was in reference to Ryo dying in shenmue 3 specifically

The chapter cards?

He isn't in the clouds, by the looks of it; he appears with clouds ABOVE him:

1572526594610.png

I don't think Ryo will die, personally.

I very much doubt Ryo will die at the end, like 99.9% certain.

Purely because Shenmue is following the same storyline that was planned for Virtua Fighter RPG aside from some name changes and character redesigns, which would have served as an origins story for Akira and lead into Virtua Fighter 1 & 2 where Akira is very much alive.

Not to mention, Yu said at GDC 2014 that Shenmue follows a four-act structure (Sadness, Departure, Denouement, Starting Afresh) with the fourth act supposedly about Akira/Ryo resolving their conflict with Lan Di and starting a new journey in life.

The chapter cards?

He isn't in the clouds, by the looks of it; he appears with clouds ABOVE him:

1572526594610.png

I don't think Ryo will die, personally.

I´m pretty sure ryo will become a giant torso!

If the clues are correct, then we can notice that Xiuying is connected with only one a person from the Chi You Men group.

1.jpg2.jpg

Which stands in exactly the same stance.

3.jpg

Perhaps Master Baihu is her brother Ziming. He has the same long hair and promised to remember the Ryo Hazuki name and meet him again.

If the clues are correct, then we can notice that Xiuying is connected with only one a person from the Chi You Men group.

View attachment 5109View attachment 5108

Which stands in exactly the same stance.

View attachment 5110

Perhaps Master Baihu is her brother Ziming. He has the same long hair and promised to remember the Ryo Hazuki name and meet him again.
...this. Was. Debunked. Years. Ago.

Ziming is a perfectly normal-looking guy, Baihu is an albino.

They aren't the same person.

I thought the same thing, because there is some ressemblance
And you can see that Zhu-Yuanda is linked with the guy who i'll name Bum
S3bum.jpg
And the old woman who i'll name Elder Yeh is connected to Shenhua who is connected to her "stepfather" and Ryo...
Elder Yeh.jpg

And the old woman who i'll name Elder Yeh is connected to Shenhua who is connected to her "stepfather" and Ryo...
I don't know why you're pretending you just invented her name, because it's already been mentioned directly & indirectly at least 3 times in this very thread. She's also in the Ryo & Master trailer, the 30 second version of the new commercial, and in the backer demo although her name hasn't been officially mentioned yet.

I'm not saying it isn't a spoiler, I'm just saying that when you're already inside spoiler tags I don't think it makes sense to try and obfuscate information that's not new. We already have worse things in this thread, like the entire list of 200+ area names for save data / loading screens and most of the non-cutscene Bailu dialogue.

Back