Shenmue III | The Story goes on - Launch Trailer

Just came on to say that this was the trailer I've been waiting for - really good. Looking forward to playing the game and will probably check out until I complete so I don't get accidentally spoiled. I hope everyone enjoys the game! See you later to discuss how it went and what we need to do to get Shenmue IV made!

I respect it...but I just can't do it...I like the Japanese dub too much.
I'm sure I'll play through with the English dub on my second playthrough. I don't hate it entirely. But I just can't really go back to the English dub after hearing the Japanese dub...Japanese dub just feels right.

I'm genuinely torn. On the one hand, the English dub doesn't exactly sound great, but it also doesn't sound bad and having Corey back in the role is really nice, but on the other hand the Japanese dub sounds amazing to me, even if I don't understand a word of it.

I don't hate it entirely. But I just can't really go back to the English dub after hearing the Japanese dub...Japanese dub just feels right.

Couldn’t agree more. All my recent playthroughs have been with the Japanese VA and don’t plan on changing for my first few playthroughs.

I do think Brianna from few clips I’ve seen, seems to be stand out English performer as Shenhua.

I'll be doing the Japanese dub for sure, first time 'round.

Second time, most-likely English (let's go to the arcAAAAAAYYYYYYDEEEE!!!!!!!).

One thing I will admit, Corey has a TON more emotion and ferocity in his voice, than Masaya does, saying the, "I WILL avenge my father!" line.

By the way from trailer we saw bundled with the demo and other brief snippets I saw I was disappointed that the Shenmue tree didn’t look as grand as it did in Shenmue 2. This trailer put that concern to rest with lovely detail and the epic size we’ve come to expect.

To realize just how far we have come... Compare this final trailer to the very first one:

^It looks AWFUL in comparison. I even forgot how bad it was.

It's like night and day. Seriously.

giphy.gif

♬ The girl is on fire ♪ #Shenmue3
She's looking pretty hot here. :sneaky:

Back