Shenmue 3 Collectors Editions. Where to Buy

Same!! I googled the people who are shipping mine (Asendia) and they have 1.5 out of 5 starts on Trustpilot (a UK site we use to review places) with a load of 1 star reviews saying that their parcels went missing. I guess the only people would really leave a review, are those who had stuff go missing, but at the same time it doesn't exactly fill me with confidence :S

Don't worry. I'm from the UK and at one point I was literally buying at list one game a month from LRG. I've never had an issue before and that's even with Hermes handling the delivery at this end :ROFLMAO: Anyways, as I said, last month it was Parcel Force who delivered my latest LRG order for some reason, so at least they're probably more reliable than Hermes (although the annoying thing is they insisted on a signature and knocked on my door at 7am, whilst Hermes used to just scan the parcel and put it through the letterbox).

My collectors edition has just shipped! AWESOMESAUCE! Thankfully North Carolina isn't too far away from my province, I wonder if any of us will get it early?

My collectors edition has just shipped! AWESOMESAUCE! Thankfully North Carolina isn't too far away from my province, I wonder if any of us will get it early?

It isn’t actually shipped. They just sent the shipping info to UPS. It’ll probably actually ship on Thursday or Friday so I doubt anyone would get it early. They use UPS Mail Innovations so it still needs to get handed off to the USPS for the actual delivery.

Just checked my LRG tracking number and my order won't be arriving until Thursday. Received the tracking number on the 12th and the package was actually shipped out of North Carolina on the 14th.

Knew I shouldn't have ordered from GameStop, mild annoyance but I pre-ordered from them and they sent just the game and no medallion. And now they say they have no record of any medallion being a part of a pre-order bonus. WTF.

I KNEW IT! I didnt screenshot it. Im not crazy after all. Do what I did and enter a ticket. If they dont acknowledge this by sending the medallion im returning the favor and sending an empty box back plus getting a refund.

View attachment 5737

It clearly stated "Online Customers: Item will ship with your game."

Pretty pissed about not getting one. I guess I'll return it for a refund since that's the only reason I ordered a copy from LameStop in the first place.

Do you have a full screenshot of the web page? I ordered a copy and I want to make sure I can prove that they were suppose to ship it.

Are you guys calling in? Im on the phone for the second time getting the run around. I sent them the archive.org link and they got me on hold. It'll help if others bitch about it too.

Number is 800 883 8895 option 3 and then option 4 i think

Do you have a full screenshot of the web page? I ordered a copy and I want to make sure I can prove that they were suppose to ship it.
I got the screenshot using the Wayback Machine, as @register2viewspoilerforum linked to.

I KNEW IT! I didnt screenshot it. Im not crazy after all. Do what I did and enter a ticket. If they dont acknowledge this by sending the medallion im returning the favor and sending an empty box back plus getting a refund.
Huh? How do you expect to get a refund by sending an empty box back?

Back