Editions Pix'n Love Shenmue II Limited Edition

Quick question for those who bought the S3 pixnlove edition. They have both a french and English website that are separate from each other and each require their own logins. Does it make a difference which site one ordered from? As in, will one version be in french and the other in English?

sorry, never mind. I just tweeted them and was told there are no differences between the 2.

It is back on stock????

It looks like I have been able to order it on the French site

i wonder why it shows as out of stock on the English site then?
No idea, and the charge has been made. Anyways, I will keep the artbook and box but will give the copy for christmas probably

It looks like I have been able to order it on the French site

Oh God, I already have the Kickstarter edition, the collectors edition and one more copy I bought for the steelbook. You're tempting me to to get this and I'll have 4 copies of this game if I do lol. Was it hard ordering from the French website?

Oh God, I already have the Kickstarter edition, the collectors edition and one more copy I bought for the steelbook. You're tempting me to to get this and I'll have 4 copies of this game if I do lol. Was it hard ordering from the French website?

I’ve got 2 of these on order and by the look of it might be my favourite version. the ordering process on the french site is the same as on the English. Just in french.

Reactions: JPZ
Not really but I studied some French in highscool and college, but if you are fluent in any latin language it is pretty easy. I was thinking about giving my brother a copy for christmas, so the disc will be for him and the goodies for me

Not really but I studied some French in highscool and college, but if you are fluent in any latin language it is pretty easy. I was thinking about giving my brother a copy for christmas, so the disc will be for him and the goodies for me

I see, alright then looks like another edition for me. I'm going to give away my extra copies for Christmas too, no sense in hoarding them.

I’ve got 2 of these on order and by the look of it might be my favourite version. the ordering process on the french site is the same as on the English. Just in french.

This is my favourite version as well.

Their Shenmue 1 and 2 limited edition is also one of my favourites in my game collection.

This is my favourite version as well.

Their Shenmue 1 and 2 limited edition is also one of my favourites in my game collection.

Yeah that Shenmue 1&2 edition is sexy as hell. I missed out on it the first time around but I was lucky enough to recently find it. Had to pay a outrageous fee but it was worth it.

Back