Recent content by bèlinho

1. bèlinho

Random Shenmue Thoughts

Yes, thats the character. Its at 5h.46m obver here:
  2. bèlinho

Random Shenmue Thoughts

Anyone knows Who is the japanese voice actor for the guard in Black clothes (I guess he is the only one Who speaks) when you are searching for the elevaror key on floor 18 of yellow head bldg? The voice is so familiar but I just can't seem to connect to anyone
  3. bèlinho

Shenmue Dojo Interviews Bill Black. Shenmue 3 VO Director

Looking at the footage, I think it's a bit weird that at that stage (even if it's really early which I believe it's the case, but obviously everyone was already selected for their role), both the director and the VA for a major character need to be reminded that the game takes place in 1987...
  4. bèlinho

Mizzurna Falls - Anyone played this?

Just came across a thread on Resetera about a 1998 JP only game that i never heard about: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mizzurna_Falls Apparently, a lot of systems found in Shenmue were already in place in this game, per the wiki: -The player has seven days to explore the town and countryside...
  5. bèlinho

Random Shenmue Thoughts

Just came across a thread on Resetera about a 1998 JP only game that i never heard about: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mizzurna_Falls Apparently, a lot of systems found in Shenmue were already in place in this game, per the wiki: -The player has seven days to explore the town and countryside...
  6. bèlinho

Any Captain Tsubasa fan here ?

Seems a bit clunky, but it's not the slow paced game play I was expecting. I'll buy it anyway
  7. bèlinho

There's a post on resetera where they explain a bit the game play. From what I can understand, it will be similar to the mobile game, which I played a bit. And some talk about 4 player teams. Let's see
  8. bèlinho

Hells yeah. I really enjoyed the PS2 game, albeit being very simple and more of a rhythm/qte game play. I'm really hyped for this on the ps4
  9. bèlinho

old trailer there's a lot of funny thing in it and cut content

The other day I also saw an early development video where they were working on the Shenhua an Ryos scenes of Sll (jumping rocks). Probably an early decision to cut that remake of disk 4.
  10. bèlinho

Budget Is NOT An Excuse

One reason I think the fight with Lan Di wasn't even supposed to happen (;at least this early) is after Ryo being completely shut down by him, in the last cutscene Ryo just says "don't run away, Lan di" like nothing happened.
  11. bèlinho

Niaowu's relevance to the plot

Speaking of that puzzle, in Shiling's temple, where you can find some backers banners, there is a statue that also revolves like that one puzzle, but I couldn't make it work or didn't find something needed to activate it. Does anyone know if it can lead to something, or its just a remnant of...
  12. bèlinho

Where U think the source of Haters originated from???

You're right. I guess I was only thinking about the martial arts aspect of the hurdles he overcame before, and in this game he has trouble with 1 goon and 1 leader that doesn't seem relevant in the grand scheme (and characters like the maiden that I feel were not fleshed out enoughf) I will...
  13. bèlinho

Man, that attitude again. Are you going to address the issues I have with the game, or are you just gonna direct it to me and "my entitlement"? Im not sure who's "emotional" here About liking it or not, you are right, that is a matter of opinion. For instance, i dont like the Shenhua...
  14. bèlinho

I just checked the rapid fire video again, maybe you should too, before mentioning my "agenda". And that was a kind of joke comment from me, but you had to jump the gun. About the 5 course meal, you kinda edited your comment, but like I said, I was overlooking a lot of not so great stuff, and I...
  15. bèlinho

I was ready to forgive all the shortcomings of the game, I was really enjoying my time, despite character development and all that jazz. It's a kickstarter game after all. That is until the ending sequence. No one will convince me otherwise that this wasn't a decision from someone else (deep...
Back