Recent content by celsowm

1. celsowm

Bailu discussion.

Bailu is the best part of Shenmue 3 for sure. It's far from perfect but it is so rich and small details and interesting people like the old guy and his tales about save the village and all girls who wanted to marry him. The boy needs money to save his father Man... lots of god stories I also...
  2. celsowm

Shenmue IV Will Happen - Here's Why!

Like Shenmue Animation šŸŒšŸŒš...okay
  3. celsowm

Shenmue IV Will Happen - Here's Why!

If the @mods already know about Shenmue 4 greenlight or something, I can imagine how hard can be to keep this a secret.
  4. celsowm

Shenmue The Animation Announced

Man.......I have great expectations for the Ryo fights ! With the recent cobra-kai-karate-80's-hype now, I think a considerable group of new fans will be created thanks to all martial art of Shenmue
  5. celsowm

An annoucement about shenmue is coming ?

any clue from that list? https://www.crunchyroll.com/pt-br/anime-news/2020/08/20-1/virtual-crunchyroll-expo-reveals-full-schedule
  6. celsowm

Hey @mods, Will Shenmue Anime have its own subforum too?
  7. celsowm

Well, I hope, at least, they do a sort of "special technique highlight" in a similar way of Virtua Fighter Anime: its so cool!
  8. celsowm

I am glad is 3:33pm here in Brazil or else I will be sleeping...tooooooooooo boring
  9. celsowm

here we go
  10. celsowm

my main concern is about the "fun kinda' unexpected" fun could mean something silly?
  11. celsowm

Big Merry Cruise DLC releases on March 17th

"planned"
  12. celsowm

The ā€˜No Runningā€™ sections in Niaowu

The modern Tomb Raider used this technique in a clever way when Lara needs to pass through "narrow sections"