110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone ! It's longtime I haven't posted here and hope you're all doing well.

As many of you, the recent news about 110 Industries really made me so curious about their upcoming annoucement and hope it's Shenmue 4 as well. I don't use twitter, but I had a kind of idea, actually since 110 industries seems to enjo teasing and playing with our Shenmue Fan community these days, I was thinking maybe we could enter intp their own game and ask interesting questions which could make us know in an no direct way maybe if there is a chance that it may be Shenmue 4 annoucement or not.

For example, their most famous game until now announced, " wanted : Dead ", take place in Hong Kong it seems, so maybe we could ask them for example if the future game annoucement, is a game series who also took place in Hong Kong or not, or something along those line. If by any change they answer us by a straight yes, we could even more speculate on a Shenmue 4 annoucement.

Late, but:

Very much appreciate Deep Silver taking plunge, but no thanks to the last 5-10% of Niaowu being rushed plus the terrible marketing

Shenmue 3 reminds me so much of my other media obsession: Xfiles. Season 10 was a good, solid entry, but Season 11 made so much better with how they improved everything with better budget and more momentum.

Fully expect Shenmue 4 will make the rushed ending of Shenmue 3 worthwhile if 110 gives them enough room to breathe. If they actually buy Shenmue 3 rights from DS and give us missing stuff in DLC like @Sonoshee idea--I'm totally game haha

Hello everyone ! It's longtime I haven't posted here and hope you're all doing well.

As many of you, the recent news about 110 Industries really made me so curious about their upcoming annoucement and hope it's Shenmue 4 as well. I don't use twitter, but I had a kind of idea, actually since 110 industries seems to enjo teasing and playing with our Shenmue Fan community these days, I was thinking maybe we could enter intp their own game and ask interesting questions which could make us know in an no direct way maybe if there is a chance that it may be Shenmue 4 annoucement or not.

For example, their most famous game until now announced, " wanted : Dead ", take place in Hong Kong it seems, so maybe we could ask them for example if the future game annoucement, is a game series who also took place in Hong Kong or not, or something along those line. If by any change they answer us by a straight yes, we could even more speculate on a Shenmue 4 annoucement.
I'd definitely start trying to see if Red Goes Rising has anything to do with Ys Net. Maybe push them for any kind of news on that title? Of course these companies have pretty carefully planned marketing and development strategies and a bunch of people on the internet pushing them SHOULDN'T reveal anything, but it's gotten us kind of far this time...

We could ask them for example if the future game annoucement, is a game series who also took place in Hong Kong or not, or something along those line. If by any change they answer us by a straight yes, we could even more speculate on a Shenmue 4 annoucement.
I share your excitement. But beware any further pushing through which may degenerate (not implying you Masterpouret, you obviously propose slight teasing, i mean other nutheads out there) into harrasing and bring shame on this nice community..
I say tomorrow its friday... go party all weekend long and then theres only a 7 days countdown (minus next weekend so 4days really)

They’re probably gonna go silent, yeah.

Nothing beats an apple and banana smoothie. Enjoy everyone

apple-banana-smoothie-featured-pic-sq.jpg

it means something like "yeah, right" "sure" "ok dude" but in a ironic / sarcastic way.
Or to show that its clearly a joke.
Like "i'm sure the next Fifa game is gonna be completely different. Kappa"
"i broke my foot twice today but it doesnt hurt at all. Kappa"
Oh thank you very much. I was really puzzled XD you explained very well. i misused it a lot then

Not quite.

YsNet's offices are confirmed to be the Ohara-Sanden building in Gotanda, Shinagawa Ward.

Gotanda!?!?!?

LOVE that area and Jesse McFaddin's from there; shit, when I was in Japan, I could've walked by the building and not even known it! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back