Recent content by CJShields

1. C

DLC

Thanks for both your help. I ended up working it out myself, I didn't go as far up the Promenade as I should have done!
  2. C

DLC

Need a little help, I've been asked to ask questions around Vendor Avenue (showing a photo) but the notebook says Promenade - so far I've only found one lady sitting at a table and can't find anyone else to talk to - any ideas? It's very early on in the DLC ...
  3. C

Collecting herbs. Has anyone got a trophy yet?

I feel like I've just hit the point so many of you have before. Scouring Bailu up and down looking for (hopefully) the last herb. Just can't find it anywhere ... :-(
  4. C

Shenmue 3: side quests

Can anyone advise me on whether one of my side quests is glitched? I can't get The Biggest Catch to activate? When I fish it never shows the amount your rival has got at the top. I've also now activated the Catfish Rally and I'm wondering if I've messed up getting the Biggest Catch side quest...
  5. C

The cliff temple . That's where we found the scroll

Is there an image of the scroll floating about?
  6. C

The cliff temple . That's where we found the scroll

This makes so much more sense now. I was so confused at the end and thought we were heading back to Bailu!
  7. C

Favorite money-making tips

Yeah, I guess. I'm currently in my second playthrough in Bailu Village and just debating whether or not to stay in Bailu and earn the 500,000 trophy there or do it when I go to Niaowu. I was wondering if anyone had worked out the highest odds for any of the gambling places in both Bailu and...
  8. C

Favorite money-making tips

Is it easier in Naiowu to get the trophy for 500,000 tokens? Seems like it'd be more of a grind in Bailu?
  9. C

Shenmue III Trophies -- Story Trophies Hidden for Story Spoilers

Any good trophy guides up yet? From my searching it appears this thread might be the best bet so far for info!
  10. C

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

Does anyone know the quickest way to make money in Niaowu?
Back