Recent content by Cyclonus

1. Cyclonus

What is your estimated global sales of shenmue 3

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofj...
  2. Cyclonus

Let's all be honest with each other I don't think any of us expected it to do amazing its a niche game but when approx 60k copies were going out via KS its going to make an impact on overall sales. By years end if its done 150-200k including digital then that is a great success imo.
  3. Cyclonus

Is that a sales figure you expect over a year period or after 1 month?. Including the collectors and limited editions and digital sales it's probably broke 150k worldwide already.
  4. Cyclonus

Budget Is NOT An Excuse

Incredibly disappointed with how Shenmue III turned out it was clearly not the game YS wanted to make and we clearly didn't get the Shenmue III that was originally pitched at E3 2015 with Baisha being the centre of the story and the main content being some sort of battle/war like system which YS...
  5. Cyclonus

Tell me your feeling who played game,are you satisfied with shenmue 3

A fair assessment I wouldn't score it anything over a 7 either. I hated the end sequence all very rushed and planned out poorly, felt like they ran out of money.
  6. Cyclonus

Why do previewers refer to Shenmue 3's gameplay as 'old school'?

Absolutely!!! Would Ruin immersion in a game like shenmue aswell
  7. Cyclonus

Why do previewers refer to Shenmue 3's gameplay as 'old school'?

I hate how previewers are referring to the game as dated.... Also Holy shit at the techadvisor preview.... I had a rant about it on Resetera absolutely insane levels of bullshit.
  8. Cyclonus

I think the only person who is crazy here is yourself thinking that Shenmue 3 will have more appeal than Death Stranding to the mainstream.... DS looks boring to me personally but seriously YOU are insane if you honestly think that Shenmue will be more popular to the masses, DS has extreme...
  9. Cyclonus

What on earth???? I think you need to calm down a bit you are incredibly hostile. I haven't posted on the dojo in over 10 years and now I remember why......
  10. Cyclonus

Your PC specs for the Trial & Shenmue 3

RYZEN 3700X 16GB 3600MHZ DDR4 GTX 1080 Played a few times on 144hz gsync monitor was absolutely fantastic silky smooth never dipped under 60fps I never benchmarked it but eyeballing it was always around 80fps the game only stuttered a handful of times in 6 playthroughs very happy with the game...
  11. Cyclonus

Yes I think keeping expectations in check and targeting a solid half million is a good target to strive for, anymore than that is fantastic and will surely help with Yu Suzuki in finding a publisher quickly for part IV. 500k is not crazy low numbers for a kickstarter game that has been made...
  12. Cyclonus

Was there any new music composed specifically for Shenmue 3?

From what I heard in the demo I really liked the remixed music we have already heard.
  13. Cyclonus

I think a realistic goal of 500k is a good target, Sold probs around 10% of that already with the different collectors editions. I have a feeling its down to us Shenmue fans buying multiple copies of we are to see Shenmue IV though.
  14. Cyclonus

New Member Introductions

Hey everyone I was LionheartUK on the old boards I was active from 2001-2007 mainly... I was also an idiot and pray to God my childish nonsense is no longer available to see ?‍♂️ Done some growing up since then, thought I'd sign back up and discuss Shenmue III properly as it's my most...
Back