Recent content by DanyTargaryen

1. D

Happy Birthday, and happy holidays

Happy Birthday, and happy holidays
  2. D

Shenmue 4 has to change if there's to be a Shenmue 5

They need to make the battle system a lot more fun. Also, it would help extremely if they tackled the aspects of gameplay that made a lot of people feel, like they were doing chores. I loved that in Shenmue, but if we are to bring more people in, the game needs to be fun throughly. A lot of...
  3. D

Cut contents ?

This is what turned me into a Shenmue fan, before anything else did. I bought a japanese Dreamcast at launch because I'm a Virtua Fighter junkie, and I wanted to play VF3 at home. So I get my Dreamcast with a copy of VF3tb, and there's this red disc that came with it. Called "Project Berkley"...
  4. D

Xbox enthusiasts, a question

I never owned an Xbox system, but I'm seriously considering it now. I just wanna know for sure... about the backwards compatibility in the Xbox Series X. Let's go all the way back to the OG Xbox. Can I play Panzer Dragoon Orta, Jet Set Radio Future and GunValkyrie, with enhancements? I'm...
  5. D

Saturn players, I need help!

The system is US, and the file is supposedly US as well. I think it might have something to do with the burnt disc. I'm using ImgBurn with verify on. And it seems to go through fine. I tried three copies already. And as I try to run them on the Saturn, the same thing happens. I'm using the...
  6. D

Saturn players, I need help!

So I just bought a Saturn, because I want to play Panzer Dragoon Saga and I've had very little success with emulators. And I just figured the game would run better on real hardware. So I bought a US Saturn, and I downloaded PDS(US version). And since I can't afford a real copy, I also purchased...
  7. D

#LetsGetShenmue4 Promotional Material

I'd have to get the canvas and the oil paint, and they're not exactly cheap. Maybe I'll do it again and see how it comes out. I wanna see the work of the community, I myself am not that talented..
  8. D

It's been so long I probably wouldn't be able to recognize it. But it was fucked up, I worked so hard on it lmao
  9. D

I made a really awesome painting once, for my highschool art class 1999. It was our last assignment. It was Shenhua at the cliff, with the eagle and a sunset. I spent the whole night finishing it up, but had no time to sign it. I haven't seen it since. I think my teacher stole it.
  10. D

In Shenmue 2, do you think Ryo is speaking Chinese? Or that everyone is speaking Japanese?

Actually, I think Yu Suzuki was asked that at one point.. his answer was (if I'm not mistaken).. "it's a game" That said, I myself like to imagine that Ryo is speaking Chinese. That way, I can better envision that Ryo is engulfed in a fresh atmosphere for himself. A strange land.
  11. D

Next Generation Thoughts

Yeah, the Demon's Souls remake was the only thing so far that has interested me..
  12. D

Random Shenmue Anime Thoughts

That's a great idea. I hope Shenmue 4 really happens.
  13. D

Recent Gaming Purchases

I just got a "new" Saturn because my other one broke. I wanna play Panzer Dragoon Saga again. And I don't wanna have to deal with an emulator.
  14. D

Next Generation Thoughts

In a perfect world they would do that. But this price hike is probably coming from pressure from the third party companies. And as I've learned throught the years, Microsoft's real customers are the third parties and developers, NOT the public or the users. Gamers are secondary to Microsoft, and...
  15. D

Next Generation Thoughts

Sony is doing a better job than Microsoft, but even then I'm not impressed. When FFXVI appeared, I was like "this is PS4 level graphics". And, as a matter of fact, as much as there is a mild improvement, most of what was shown felt like a half-step. And also, games at $70 for PS5, that a very...
Back