1. HazDS

[RELEASE/Shenmue III/Demo] Shenmue III UE4 SDK

Amazing work, thank you for releasing.
  2. HazDS

[RELEASE] wudecon - File/Model Converter for SM1/SM2

Amazing work, thanks for the release!
  3. HazDS

Amazon Shipping Delay

Just got mine delivered, fingers crossed for you guys waiting and hope you get yours soon!
  4. HazDS

Amazon Shipping Delay

I also caved and got it on Steam, just completed my first day and its great to be back!
  5. HazDS

Amazon Shipping Delay

Just had an update to say dispatched and should be here tomorrow. I'll keep you guys updated, fingers crossed!
  6. HazDS

Amazon Shipping Delay

Thanks a lot Amazon! Ordered the day it was announced, and got an email about 10 minutes ago.
  7. HazDS

The length of time since you last played 1 and 2?

It's been a good few years for me, I'm looking forward to playing the remasters and introducing my wife to the series!
  8. HazDS

SEGA: 'What is Shenmue?' Series [UPDATE: EPISODE 3 IS OUT!]

The interface is looking great, I think its a nice touch with the Dreamcast controller and the VMU.
  9. HazDS

The new Shenmue Dojo in one word

Fresh. Loving the updates and mobile friendly'ness :D
  10. HazDS

Wich games have been remotely able to surprise you as Shenmue did?

Quite a few of the games people have already mentioned for me, (Metal Gear/Half Life etc) one I'm surprised not to see is Minecraft. The game is so simple yet so good. I remember the first time playing it and losing hours just exploring and figuring out crafting recipes etc..
  11. HazDS

Shenmue Community Projects

Many years ago I started to look at creating the Hazuki Dojo with unreal engine. Countless years later we have S3 being made in the same engine! :D
  12. HazDS

Shenmue AM2 Podcast

Love the podcast keep up the great work guys :)
  13. HazDS

New Member Introductions

Hey guys, my name is Kurt and from the UK. Long time Shenmue fan like us all here and can't wait for S3 and the remasters!
Back