Recent content by JohnnyDE

1. JohnnyDE

How to access story quest dlc

Did you have a savefile, where the situation from my spoiler tag already happened and did it work?
  2. JohnnyDE

In which situations it doesn't work? I didn't play the DLC yet, but... Spoiler from the main game inside: Because that's what my only Niaowu savefile was, next to the completed game file, or NG+ or whatever they call it ^^ But shortly after the arrival in Niaowu it worked without problems. I...
  3. JohnnyDE

Heureka, I made it there! And boy, I made a savefile at exactly this point now! :D (the morning after leaving the Hotel, when I showed the photo of Shenhua's father to the Buddha stand owner the day before) P.S.: I had to chop wood, because my money didn't last for the room that night...
  4. JohnnyDE

Shenmue 3 media/review coverage.

German Gamestar First Look (not a final review) Very fair and positive. The reviewer, who will also write the final test, says: "It's exactly, what the fans wanted." "Playing Shenmue III feels like coming home."
  5. JohnnyDE

Shenmue 3 Streetdate Broken

I only posted the cover of the unopened CE box on the ShenmueDE accounts and I promised not to show more until Tuesday. What others do at other places in the internet I don't care, but I promised to Koch Media to be fair to everyone. At the weekend on my stream I will finish Shenmue II first...
  6. JohnnyDE

Shenmue 3 Streetdate Broken

My Collector's Edition from Amazon Germany just arrived :love: I am at work right now, but my neighbour accepted it... 4pm 4pm 4pm! <3
  7. JohnnyDE

Shenmue 3 Collectors Editions. Where to Buy

Same here :love:
  8. JohnnyDE

Understanding why gamers won't like Shenmue 3

I say "let them talk!" Haters drip-feed resentments. When the whole Shenmue fan community and new fans are in partymode and celebrate the release of Shenmue III let them have their whiney comments under random online articles about ancient gameplay mechanics, stiff character models and a much...
  9. JohnnyDE

who made the shenmue 2 xbox cover art?

Your father has been killed. Are you a bad enough dude to revenge your father's death?
  10. JohnnyDE

What cool details have you noticed in the Backer Trial?

Yeah, the shirt looks better than the jacket... Can I explain it? Not really, but I don't like the animation of movement when the jacket is on for some reason... too stiff maybe? #saturnryo2019
  11. JohnnyDE

Shenmue III Backer Trial | General Thread

By the way: In the flickering light of the fire at Joy Park in the evening hours Ryo's eyes look very impressive!
  12. JohnnyDE

Shenmue III Backer Trial | General Thread

And she's blind I think.... ?!
  13. JohnnyDE

Shenmue memes

14. JohnnyDE

Demo Speedruns

Just thought yesterday, how stupid it must be, when you played it at Gamescom or something and beat the bookie at your first try (maybe with a little bit more playtime finding him). "Yeah, thanks for your time, auf wiedersehen, goodbye!" And in a speedrun mode you just think "Stand up you...
  15. JohnnyDE

[!!SPOILERS!!] Datamined Info - Discussion Thread (Backer Demo)

Huh? He just says two times that he won't go there, and then he does? O_รณ :D
Back